💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP is a great album

Michael Woodson

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson

ARTPOP is a great album... I don't give a **** what Elton John, Or anyone else says. It has some bops. If you don't agree, then go listen to Miley's Bangerz or Carly's EMOTION... Two terrible albums. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

ARTPOP is also an old album :green:

Spoiler

Just like Elton...

giphy.gif

Lady Gaga is about to release a new one :green:

Lets make countless topics on that album :green:

It's 2016 :green:

They love her again :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

mariomania1234

It is a fantastic album and it would be the best in any of her contemporaries discography IMO, but I'm not sure why those other two needed to be mentioned. Now the thread is probably going to turn messy. :emma:

Hasn't this established about a million times since 2013? :awkney: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bonkers

YES!  Solid song writing, fantastic LAYERS on ever track.   Complex harmonies, next sounds and a few undeniable hits.  I'll love it forever!  But LG5 will be my life for a while!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Michael Woodson
Just now, ajhuffman219 said:

Hasn't this established about a million times since 2013? :awkney: 

Yeah, but there's still some people here who say otherwise. 

"Did anybody taste the fried chicken? I love the fried chicken."

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Just now, Michael Woodson said:

Yeah, but there's still some people here who say otherwise. 

So what? They're entitled to that opinion :neyde:  :wacko:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I sware to god this is getting so annoying....

If people have to defend this album with a post every day then maybe its not THAT great. Give up :neyde:

BuzzcutSeason

The album isn't that great. It's okay, I, like every monster liked it at first. There was a low-key decline going on. It seems like gaga and the material turned into trying to be different and focusing more on that then the music. My fav era was The Fame Monster bc the concept was there, and so was the music.

gagzus

Lol people always are like "let's move on" in these comments when this topic arises yet refuse to move on from The Fame Monster simply because it's overhyped, overrated and overused.

ARTPOP is indeed a great album, much better than The Fame Monster in my opinion; since all TFM had going for it when the era was over was BR's video & it's success, then of course the overrated hype that arose randomly from critics finally latching onto the song in 2012. And I'd say there's only 2 actually good songs on the album the rest are either just there (Telephone, Bad Romance, Speechless & Teeth) or downright awful in my eyes (DITD). 

Where as ARTPOP had a solid amazing 6 songs, 3 good songs, 5 meh songs and one generic and boring song. So yes I agree, plus I never trust Elton or any of the legends she likes anyways because many people who like them claim their longevity and superiority in music yet they haven't had a top 40 hit in decades. Which says to me they only know the old ways of good pop music not the current ones.

Michael Woodson
3 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It is a fantastic album but I'm not sure why those other two needed to be mentioned. Now the thread is probably  going to turn messy. :emma:

It's an amazing album. Am I going to piss off Miley and Carly fans on here? lol.  

Michael Woodson
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I sware to god this is getting so annoying....

If people have to defend this album with a post every day then maybe its not THAT great. Give up :neyde:

Give it up, kid. This album is great. 

Just now, Michael Woodson said:

Give it up, kid. This album is great. 

I think its ok. But the more people shove  it down my face and tell me how great it is the more I question it.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived