💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga secretly Hate Diane Warren?

monstereo

Featured Posts

monstereo

Gaga seems so annoyed by her, especially in the latest video. cutting her off when she's speaking and rolling her eyes at her. It's almost as if Gaga's manager forced them to work together. IMO Gaga secretly despises Diane and she's only using her to get an Oscar Award, and Diane is using Gaga to get her song to be famous.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she think she's nice but kind of annoying. It's like a sweet little kid but she interrupts too many times

FATCAT

No, she doesn't hate her. Why do monsters assume that one or two attempts to keep her from spilling the beans is some form of hate?

Purr more, hiss less.

darkchylde

Y'all are blind.

There's a reason Gaga shused Diane. She was accidentally talking about Gaga's Grammy performance and I doubt if Gaga hated her she'd told Diane anything non-TIHTY related.

The exagerations, oh my god.

lxdygxga

No, I see it as more like they're sisters. They've acknowledged that they bicker, and it all seems in a loving, friendly way, and I think it's quite a cute dynamic, considering Gaga hasn't really worked with a hell of a lot of famous women before now in such a close way. They're endearing as a pair and I can't wait to hear what they cooked up for LG5.

Bambino
3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

IMO Gaga secretly despises Diane and she's only using her to get an Oscar Award, and Diane is using Gaga to get her song to be famous.

Since when was Gaga getting an Oscar a thing? She's not that much of a great actress and that's not her domain so it never meant that much to her.

No. In the video, Diane says 'one more thing she's going to amaze the world with', and to me, it seems like Gaga is joking with her. People are literally making a mountain out of a mole hill :toofunny:  

Kermit

Excuse me, no. I'd bottom for Diane.

4Y9UyEx.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived