💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The real reason GAGA made a snapchat...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Is to tease us LG5 snippets:flutter:

seriosuly tho, many artists use snapchat as a way to tease new music to fans (Bieber, Ari) and I'm sure Gaga will do the same soon. 

Im sure she is excited to share the music with us but posting snippets on YouTube or Twitter isnt the same as Snapchat

arthurhmangum

I'm pretty sure it was for the superbowl, but I will go with this rational reason too. :awkney: 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

It was probably for the superbowl, but I'm sure Gaga will continue to casually use it from now on and we may actually get snippets :omg:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

HEARTHUNTER

No. No teasers through Snapchat, please Gaga.

Guys, please be patient and let her take you by a "Surprise Bitch" storm. I guarantee you that the best things happen when they're unexpected, please wait :giveup:

yASSsss
5 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

She's a snapchat ***** already, it's evident

and i love that :nick: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

NewUsername

I thought the same thing almost immediately: Ari, Bieber, Zayn, ...

But actually I find snippets through snapchat a bit tacky :p

You can mute videos on snapchat, so knowing Gaga she'll probably post silent snaps from the studio :rip:

tezbear91

Even though snippets would be an amazing. I just wonna hear the new music all for the first time. I remember we heard loads of BTW before it came out (not that I complained at the time)

battle for your life.

9 minutes ago, Bane said:

Even though snippets would be an amazing. I just wonna hear the new music all for the first time. I remember we heard loads of BTW before it came out (not that I complained at the time)

I listened to all that music and i never noticed it was music from gaga :awkney:

8 hours ago, Koreku said:

It was probably for the superbowl, but I'm sure Gaga will continue to casually use it from now on and we may actually get snippets :omg:

Maybe for LG6 x C3C :noparty: 

Alfonso

I think that she created the account for the Superbowl and all the events she's going to this month ;)

Even if I'm not a big snapchat fan I really like how Gaga's using it, but I don't want to have snippets anymore, I want to be surprised with each song :D

Archived