💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for Adele's new video?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Apparently it's coming out tomorrow?

Her visuals are usually not interesting so I'm not particularly hyped, but hopefully it will help the song. I want it to go #1 or at least do well, Bieber has been dominating the top 3 for forever by now. It's super boring.

giphy.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

Excited for Adele's video - no 

But I love her

Shameless selfpromo

4 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Excited for Adele's video - no 

But I love her

3 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

I love this nice lady but her videos are just so simplistic that they don't hype much at all...

Yeah I agree I love her as a person but some aspects of her actual work are not impressive. However, her videos still get loads of views anyway so the GP must like them or IDK

Bradley
Just now, Creyk said:

Yeah I agree I love her as a person but some aspects of her actual work are not impressive. However, her videos still get loads of views anyway so the GP must like them or IDK

I would be hyped if she was covered in paint or her head placed above a swan's neck or something.

2 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

I would be hyped if she was covered in paint or her head placed above a swan's neck or something.

3iTp1iX.gif

teas

I love Adele and her songs soo much, but lets be honest... her music videos are soo boring and depressed. I will definitely watch it when it comes out but I'm not that curious. :happy:

Ferrer Zorola

yes! I'm excited to see how little attention it's going to attract compared to 2015's best single 

LIFE IS GOOD

5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

yes! I'm excited to see how little attention it's going to attract compared to 2015's best single 

...Shake it off?

Archived