new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sursumd said:

I didn't quite know how to respond to yours either. I think I got my point across pretty well though. 

your post was really dumb

thats all im gonna say :)  have a nice life 

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

your post was really dumb

thats all im gonna say :)  have a nice life 

It went over your head too? Damn I thought people were smarter here. 

The beat is catchy as hell, and her vocals are so uncomfortably seductive in this shiz.

o1kLBA2.gif

I still don't get all the racial talk when it comes to this, like, just chill yo' asses and dance, she made one of the best bops she has ever made, and I'ma keep on shaking my Eastern European ass no matter what :giveup:

ESxptqd.gif

Apple for me, apple for you.

To me, the song feels like it's trying to be ***Flawless, but it is not as good, period. It feels kind of contrived to me. By that, I mean that there are just a series of lyrics stuck together that she can make hashtags out of and merchandise. Because of this, the actual song suffers in that it feels very fragmented, not to mention that the beat builds, but not to anything, similar to Dark Horse where it takes all of this great energy and then there is no pay-off. She builds tension in the song only to have none of it actually break into anything substantial and I think that that's this song's biggest problem. Look at Bad Romance or Just Dance, for example; those songs have a progression from the verses to the pre-choruses, choruses and then post-choruses.

With that said, the video is gorgeous and the team behind that did a phenomenal job cloaking a mediocre song body in some exquisite shawls. The power of it is definitely in the visual representation which is alright since it's clear she intended them to be understood together, but I'd have liked a bit more from her musically.

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

To me, the song feels like it's trying to be ***Flawless, but it is not as good, period. It feels kind of contrived to me. By that, I mean that there are just a series of lyrics stuck together that she can make hashtags out of and merchandise. Because of this, the actual song suffers in that it feels very fragmented, not to mention that the beat builds, but not to anything, similar to Dark Horse where it takes all of this great energy and then there is no pay-off. She builds tension in the song only to have none of it actually break into anything substantial and I think that that's this song's biggest problem. Look at Bad Romance or Just Dance, for example; those songs have a progression from the verses to the pre-choruses, choruses and then post-choruses.

this post is contrived

GagaMyBlood95
12 hours ago, Liza said:

Wasn't too keen on the song when I first heard it. 20 listens later and I love it. :rip:

lmao same thing with me

Archived