💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

✝ The Fame Monster ✝

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I did a picture for The Fame a few days ago and wanted to do one in a similar fashion for the Fame monster! I may do the other albums too. Tell me what you think! :sara: Instagram link https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZf0vQTgtF/

IMG_20160205_034643_zps3yiwiomm.jpg

FATCAT

That tongue scares me, bye :wtf:

Really love how far you've come from your LG5 Butterfly piece :sara:

Purr more, hiss less.

PaperIz
18 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That tongue scares me, bye :wtf:

Really love how far you've come from your LG5 Butterfly piece :sara:

It's a monster, it's supposed to be scary :awkney: you should see some of my miley pictures haha. And oh do you mean this one? Screenshot_2016-02-05-04-09-59-1_zpsizok

So what's the concept here?

Is it supposed to be a vampire? Why are her fingers so sharp? Is she crying blood?

Oh, I'm just visiting-

PaperIz
17 minutes ago, Resquid said:

So what's the concept here?

Is it supposed to be a vampire? Why are her fingers so sharp? Is she crying blood?

Well she's a monster so fangs and claws, and she's crying on the original cover for the album so I did that...but creepier...with blood lol

17 minutes ago, Bury Me said:

Your drawings are great xx

Aw! You're great :sara:

29 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Well she's a monster so fangs and claws, and she's crying on the original cover for the album so I did that...but creepier...with blood lol

Ok well i think it's a beautiful artwork! I really like the colors and the overall naivety of the style.

I would suggest trying to give more symmetry to the arms, because in this kind of lighthearted art symmetry is usually a very attractive feature. Making both arms symmetrical would help give the work more structure, which is something your painting could really benefit from! :D

About the monster thing, I quite like the fact that the arms seem a bit like wings, and the fangs are a really nice touch. I can see the headpiece is kinda Mcqueen VMA'09 Gaga inspired right? Love it!

about the blood I think it's quite creepy but crying blood (in my opinion) has a certain fragility which is not as present when the tears are black. Black tears have a more dramatic effect because red tears could be associated with pain rather than danger. Idk.

overall it's a really great artwork! Keep up the good work, you have great talent! :flutter:

Oh one last thing: I think in the title the word 'Fame' is just as important as 'Monster'. The concept 'Fame Monster' works better when the two words coexist with the same level of impotance. Y'know, not just any monster, but the FAME MONSTER :derpga:

great work and thanks for sharing your beautiful talent!! 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

PaperIz
2 hours ago, Resquid said:

Ok well i think it's a beautiful artwork! I really like the colors and the overall naivety of the style.

I would suggest trying to give more symmetry to the arms, because in this kind of lighthearted art symmetry is usually a very attractive feature. Making both arms symmetrical would help give the work more structure, which is something your painting could really benefit from! :D

About the monster thing, I quite like the fact that the arms seem a bit like wings, and the fangs are a really nice touch. I can see the headpiece is kinda Mcqueen VMA'09 Gaga inspired right? Love it!

about the blood I think it's quite creepy but crying blood (in my opinion) has a certain fragility which is not as present when the tears are black. Black tears have a more dramatic effect because red tears could be associated with pain rather than danger. Idk.

overall it's a really great artwork! Keep up the good work, you have great talent! :flutter:

Oh one last thing: I think in the title the word 'Fame' is just as important as 'Monster'. The concept 'Fame Monster' works better when the two words coexist with the same level of impotance. Y'know, not just any monster, but the FAME MONSTER :derpga:

great work and thanks for sharing your beautiful talent!! 

Aw I really enjoyed this comment. I like when people do a sort in depth critique kind of thing lol. The arms....I need to slow down when I draw because I just sort of get the idea and draw it in pen, so symmetry would help but I usually go too fast for my own good. And yes about the headpiece! I love what Alexander did and it remains a favorite Gaga look. And black tears may have worked better now that you mention it :air: and since this is like a follow up piece to my picture for the Fame, I wanted to concentrate on the monster part more since I had already concentrated on the Fame before that, if that makes sense :duck:

Archived