💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessie J is sad the UK doesn't celebrate her as one of the greatest singers

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a782387/jessie-j-is-sad-the-uk-doesnt-celebrate-her-as-one-of-the-greatest-singers/

"I've done the Grammys, the VMAs... my profile in America is that I'm kind of celebrated as one of the greatest singers and I love it."

She added of her ambitions for the future: "I wanna be up there with the Celine Dions, the Whitneys, the Beyoncés and Arethas.

"I go hard because I hope and pray that one day, people look back and go, 'She could really f**king sing, you know'. Which is why I keep going."

Humble Queen

Asked about being less open over her private life in recent years, Jessie said: "I wish I could be more open about certain things, but as the years have gone by, I've definitely become less so."

Told ya, she's lesbian default_yas2.jpg

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

Because she isn't? I don't know maybe UK have better taste?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Recognition is something you earn, not something you magically get from night to day cause your voice is good. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mobster
3 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Because she isn't? I don't know maybe UK have better taste?

But Rita Ora has more #1s in the UK than Adele

cOVLbKH.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Mobster said:

But Rita Ora has more #1s in the UK than Adele

cOVLbKH.gif

And Rihanna has more #1's than her cheap ass clone? I don't get your point?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Mark said:

Bi-continental chanteuse

This tbh

9 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

"I've done the Grammys, the VMAs... my profile in America is that I'm kind of celebrated as one of the greatest singers and I love it."

Jessie, I love you so much, but no

He/They

what? since when is she celebrated in America? just because she was invited to a couple of ceremonies? 

:rip: no no no girl no

If you want to be one of the greatest, ask Tony Bennett if he wants to record an album with you :stalkga:

Hello, it's me

12 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Since when?

Archived