💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Donate a Gaga song

Didymus

Featured Posts

sheismirage

- "DONATELLA" to Icona Pop feat Charli XCX - A lot of reviewers noticed some similarities between Donatella's chorus and some Icona Pop songs, and I really think it would be a good fit.

giphy.gif

- "YOÜ & I" to Taylor Swift - We all know Taytay is the Queen of Country Pop since forever. Just try to imagine her in the middle of a corn field with her guitar singing the song, looking at a beautiful hunk washing his muddy tractor... shirtless.

tswift_zps4bujabdq.gif~original

- "ALEJANDRO" to Madonna - Because the beginning speech and the Hispanic vibe is definitely something Gaga took from Madonna's legacy ! What a perfect song for her !

tumblr_m1f8rjsM8c1r43xc7o1_500.gif

- "TELEPHONE" to Gwen Stefani feat Eve - Ala Rich Girl, Hollaback Girl, What You Waiting For?, The Sweet Escape, etc. Although SUMMERBOY would also be PERFECT for her !!

tumblr_mhxc88Jdeh1qb5b3po1_500.gif

and definitely "FASHION!" to Rupaul feat Michelle Visage because SHANTAY YOU SLAY MAWMA.

tumblr_mxkba58e4D1qanm80o1_500.gif

That's all, kittens !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sheismirage
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Beautiful post :giveup:

I put my heart in that post :wtfga:

elijahfan
51 minutes ago, Maus King said:

- "TELEPHONE" to Gwen Stefani feat Eve - Ala Rich Girl, Hollaback Girl, What You Waiting For?, The Sweet Escape, etc. Although SUMMERBOY would also be PERFECT for her !!

OMG how could I forget Summerboy.... I'd definitely give that one to Blondie. I remember listening to the song for the first time, and being instantly reminded of Blondie by the vocals in the outro.

elijahfan
55 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Beautiful post :giveup:

@Maus King doesn't post often, but when he does you can be sure it will involve commitment. And GIFs. And drag queens.

sheismirage

4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

@Maus King doesn't post often, but when he does you can be sure it will involve commitment. And GIFs. And drag queens.

You know me well haha

Archived