💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your best memory of each single?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

Poker Face turning me into a huge fan

The leak of Bad Romance (my favorite), the first time I saw the music video, the first time I saw the music video on TV

The leak of The Fame Monster, it was so amazing.

The premiere of the Telephone video

The premiere of the Alejandro video

The premiere of the Born This Way video and song

Witnessing the leak of Judas, and loving the 'in the most biblical sense...'-part, hoping it would be the main tune of the song.

Hearing the Mugler version of Scheiße (not a single I know, but it's my favorite) for the first time and loving it.

Hearing Government Hooker live for the first time at the Mugler show.

Hearing the premiere of Hair & TEOG for the first time on a radioshow as promo singles.

The premiere of the Yoü & I video, it was a hot summer day and it leaked just before I went on a long trip to a themepark (which I kept on replaying all the way to the park, looking out over the cornfields).

Hearing Applause for the first time and seeing the music video for the first time, still sounds just as fresh as the very first day

Hearing the snippets of Venus for the first time she posted, it was my first time in New York and on the last days she premiered the first bridge and chorus of the song. I remember that when the plane took off I played the first part of the song 'Rocket number 9, take off to the planet...', gave me such a Space Mountain feeling.

Hearing Anything Goes for the first time

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlut

Just Dance Poker Face Paparazzi Bad Romance Alejandro - I didn't even know who she was or cared about pop culture then I heard some people singing Bad Romance in a show and I was hooked. I looked it up and couldn't stop watching the video.

Born This Way - I waited for it to be released on Vevo, I was in like 9th grade. Same for Judas, and You and I.

Edge of Glory - I was waiting for an amazing video cause I never liked the song at all, but instead I got a flop video, and I waited for Marry The Night to be her redeemption but then I was disappointed cause it was like an hour long, and it flopped. Now I appreciate them all for what they are tho, I actually prefer the MTN video how it is than how I wanted it to be, it is more serious and tells her story, which is very important.

Applesauce - After having been disappointed twice I didn't even wait for Applause, I just watched it when it came out but I wasn't really waiting. It was great tho, and it hooked me again.

And-Then-The-Mess-That-Came-After-Applause-Put-Me-In-Depression

G.U.Y - When I heard she was finally going to shoot another video I was like "yas slay" and I waited for that video, and watched the premiere or WhatEverThatShowWasCalled.

I loved the GUY video, I was like "yasss she has redeemed herself!" but then I went to YouTube and it was another hour long video :neyde::neyde::neyde:

I was completely disappointed, beat up, thrown off, trashed.

I survived on random live performances on YouTube, looking through trash cans every night, trying to quench my thirst for Gaga Activity but the hunger was too real.

So I gave up.

And then she hooked me again in 2015 with the Oscars and now I'm a fan again. :gaycat:

Literally.

2UqsL7H.gif

Flopenstein

Alfonso

These are more like some of my Gaga memory´s :v 

Watching all Gaga videos on YT with my cousins when the BR video came out. :gaycat:

Waking up to Alejandro every morning on Summer Vacation because MTV Italia always played the video (and by that I mean everyday :emma:) and apparently when I went this year it was the same cas but with one Italian song, This Summer Is Gonna Hurt Like A MF and a Latin song :duck: (those three were following me tho, at the radio, reatail stores, grocery shops... EVERYWHERE :wtf:)

Watching Gaga at Awards Shows on TV with my mom, the best one at the moment: Born This Way at the Grammy´s :green:

Watching the Monster Ball Interviews and promos from Mexico that were actually for BTW, hoping for an actual latin american leg :emma:

The BTW promo year that felt eternal and waiting for the actual Tour announcement :giveup:

When A Very Gaga Thanksgiving was released in November and the performerances have since then a holiday feel to me when I watch them :flutter:

When the tour was getting closer to start I remember that I would be checking Twitter every day to see if there were some BTS pictures, and when it started I watched the videos on YT tho :green:  

The FAME launch.

My first Gaga concert, which was amazing :giveup: and how in that summer they used to play TEOG very much on the radio so I sang along to it :emma:

Staying awake till midnight to watch the Judas and Marry The Night(?) video premiere on E! :derpga:

Actually using LM.com (before it drowned :air:), and living all the Pre-ARTPOP thirst and hype :wtf:

and then the whole emotion/hapinnes started when ARTPOP was officialy announced

Hearing applause everyday and getting confused at the lyrics because for some reason they´re kinda strange at the first days :wtfga:

Applause being performed at the VMA´s which were at like 2am in Germany (because it was live) and I saw it with my grandma (slay) :gaycat:

The iTunes festival was just amazing :applause:

Hearing the DWUW/GUY snippets felt just ike another universe :nick:, and when those came out it was amazing :giveup:

Waiting for the DWUW video :neyde:...

artRAVE was announce, but I couldn´t see it :crossed:

The Pre-G.U.Y. video era, when everyone was so confused because no one knowed which song was the new single :deadbanana: And then came the video, with not one, but three songs, and it was on another level :giveup:

And at last the artRAVE Livestream which was great tho :flutter:

Adding of course, all the performerances each single had, and the emotion when every video came out :D...

EDIT: forgot C2C, it was great for that time when no new music was out, it had amazing performerances and singles, I was obssesed with Bang Bang :derpga:

Also all the leaks, the true ones and the fake ones :emma:

PMKKARDASHiAN

Been here since just dance so that's too many singles to recall lol but 

Just dance: hearing it for the first time like "is this jeffree starr?!" :neyde: then hunting for the artist all over the Internet. 

Pokerface: my then BFF was a britney Stan, he faked britneys southern accent and spacey personality, and he called me gaga while I talked about the tears of little monsters inspiring my soul to create a song to save them all from wrath, and we would go to parties as britney and gaga, and it was just a blast. 

Bad Romance: hating the demo then being blown away by the actual song. In bed at 5am desperate for the video to come on nocturnal state on mtv so I could see it (for some reason I couldn't acccess it on my phone so I had to watch it on tv...?) 

Applause: walking around work with my current BFF with sheets around us pretending to be gaga when she had those huge pillow sheets in the video. 

Bradley
8 hours ago, Curunir said:

Waiting for Born This Way to be uploaded on ladygaga.com (:laughga:)

I'll NEVER forget the moment that player popped up :flutter:

EDIT: I'm too tired to think of each single right now :giveup: This was the first thing that came to mind

This. I was in a tuition class and I couldn't wait to get back home to hear Born This Way. It was the first time when I had waited for a single to be released. Usually I don't notice new songs until they are played on the radio but I rushed home to hear Born This Way.

GloZell Green

I've only REALLY been a hardcore monster since DWUW Because I didn't have internet when I was little :rip: so I only have like 4

DWUW - The video looked so hot but the wait and then the leaks got me excited, I was and am disappointed that the video never saw light.

Dope - The song peaked higher than every single on ARTPOP besides Applause :rip: I was confused until i did research. 

G.U.Y. - Waiting for a video premiere and getting in trouble because I was grounded by my mom so she made me show her the video :air: But it was worth it.

TIHTY - Oh Diane how you loved to troll us :emma: I was waiting on iTunes to hear the preview but a wonderful member on here gifted it so I got to hear it 2 hrs before everyone here!!! It was worth it I love it so much.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Seeing the premiere of poker face on VH1 and being obsessed with it for months.

Listening to LoveGame in the car with my BFF and her asking her mom what a disco stick is.

Paparazzi at the VMAs :giveup:

Listening to Bad Romance for the first time and having every follicle snatched off my 12 year old head

Watching the iconic Telephone video for the first time.

When Gaga posted the lyrics to Born This Way on Facebook.

I was at home alone singing Judas and I swear I hit the high note in the "Somethings pulling me away from youuuu" part lol

Wishing I could live in the You and I video.

Crying over the Marry the Night video.

Applause at the VMAs being the start of a new era

The DWUW video leaking and still having a little shred of hope that we get the full thing some day :toofunny:

Stephen

Hmm I'll just say the most important ones for me

Poker Face being the first time I was introduced to her.

Paparazzi as being the first video that came out when I was a fan!

Telephone - the insane hype leading up to the video

BTW means so much to me personally. I cried when she sang it at the VMA 2010 and it inspired me to come out.

Learning the GUY choreo with my then boyfriend.

barcodemonster

Just Dance and Poker Face: it is a continuing memory for both of these songs which is when it plays at my work, in the car, in public and everyone bops. 

Paparazzi: watching the VMA's live with my mom and her saying "what a freak" 

Bad Romance: the video slayed me

Videophone: imitating the choreography with my sister :rip: she was bey and I was Gaga 

Marry the Night: rushing home to catch the premiere of the MV

Applause: randomly getting on ATRL only to find everyone freaking out about it coming early then going to my laptop and finding an audio on YouTube and listening to it and realizing it was so good and was going to be such a refresher after the BTW era

DWYW: watching AMA's live 

scan my barcode

VenusBlackStar

Just Dance - Feeling cultured when I'd tell people in gym class my theory about how Cascada's "Evacuate the Dancefloor" and Jason Derulo's "In My Head" were directly influenced by Gaga

Pokerface - I loved to watch American Idol back then, and Gaga's performance of Pokerface on the results show was the very first thing that sparked this intense interest. I wasn't all that into pop acts like that at that time, so at first when Ryan Seacrest announced the performance I was like "lol okay whatever" but then as I was watching I absolutely could not tear my eyes away from the screen. So after the performance I used the DVR we had to rewind and watch the performance another three or four times. It was the choreo and the zipper thing on her eye and the huge hair that got me interested, and from then on I really liked Pokerface and enjoyed hearing it on the radio when it came on during the morning bus ride to school. I was in 10th grade.

LoveGame - Watching the VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown with Jim Shearer every week and getting pure satisfaction to see the LoveGame video be on there week after week. :flutter:

Paparazzi - The VMA 2009 performance. This is that moment that turned me from a casual fan into a LITTLE MONSTER even in the months before we were called Little Monsters. This era was also around the time my personality was really actively transitioning from shy and unassuming to WEIRD AND LOUD cuz Gaga took my little shell and SMASHED IT LIKE HER SMASH SINGLES.

Bad Romance - Pretty much everything surrounding this song and single era. It was very much so a comfort song that I'd blast at home every day after school because I felt like I related very heavily with it at the time.

Telephone - During the time the music video was coming out I would go outside for runs in my neighborhood because they were calming. On the night the video dropped I remember coming back from a run and going straight to the computer to watch the music video while my parents were in the living room watching a movie. I was hooked immediately and thought the whole video was fantastic, so I just sat there and watched it on loop for a good while and stayed perched for all the interviews talking about the video. I loved coming to school and talking to my friends who were also really into Gaga and talk about all the stuff we learned in interviews and compared notes and stuff. It was a very magical night.

Alejandro - Before The Fame Monster came out I listened to the leaked demo of Alejandro for hours on end on some nights when I'd work on reports for school. By the time the video was being hyped and scheduled for release I wanted to replicate that moment I had watching Telephone, so I made my first viewing of the video a theatrical ordeal, turning out the lights and stuff. The choreo for this song was also what I'd do in the mirror because it's just so smooth. I love it.

Born This Way - I was PERCHED for the single release on iTunes. On the day of the release I knew I couldn't go and download it until at night because I had one of those band festival things where you'd rehearse eight or nine pieces for a day or two with people you haven't ever played with and then do a concert on the third day. I used Born This Way as a reward for doing a good job!

Judas - The realization that the first time I listened to the song was on Easter Sunday and being all like oooppss #sinning

The Edge of Glory - I was a senior in highschool / freshman in college during this era. I defended the hell out of the music video and realized how much I loved the color teal. And I often think fondlingly of those sexy dances between Gaga and Mark. UGH MARK (Dance in the Dark scream).

You and I - For Halloween I was Jo Calderone and decided to not only dress up as him all day but to act the part, even in class and at the rehearsal I had that night. It got annoying for some people but I thought it was a lot of fun. I didn't shower all the hair gel out of my hair and drop the accent until exactly midnight when Halloween was over. College freshman me was going through a phase.

Marry the Night - The part in the music video with the rain and exploding cars.

Applause - coincided with my #partyslut phase junior year of college so a lot of sh!t went down. Got drunk and danced to the choreo and stuff. And at artRAVE people on the crowded floor actually made room for me so I wouldn't accidentally take a h0 out while dancing lol

Do What U Want - I sang DWUW at karaoke one time and some guy started cat-calling me so I turned half the performance into pretty much an audio lap dance, just for him. After a while he had to turn around and pretend to talk to the people behind him.

G.U.Y. - I'm pretty this song got me to consider bottoming every now and then.

Til It Happens to You - the meltdowns on this forum.

JesseBabe

Just Dance: Watching it in my journalism class freshman year and really liking the song so I downloaded it and showed my best friend, which lead both of us to investigate her.

Poker Face: Remembering when this song blew up and watching the music video in my hotel room the night after Britney's Circus Tour, also going around with my best friend and calling our bussies "muffins" :air:. This song was when I became a stan and is still one of my favorite songs till this day! :sara: 

Beautiful Dirty Rich: Being really obsessed with the song/video with one of my really good friends. I remember I bought the ringtone and like, every other ringtone from The Fame and racking up a huge phone bill that my mom was hella pissed about. :laughga:

Paparazzi: I remember being a sophomore in my photography class developing pictures and the radio would always play this song. I also died watching the VMA's and was so obsessed with her performance I downloaded the performance on my iPod Nano and listened to it on the way to school.

Bad Romance: Remember loving the song and watching the music video at least 20 times with my best friend when it came out. I was literally so obsessed with this song I made it me and my boyfriend's (at the time) "song". :deadbanana:

Telephone: Staying up late and downloading the music video on iTunes and watching it over and over again. Lol. I originally wasn't too crazy about the song, but the video made me a huge fan of it.

Alejandro: I remember getting in my driving hours with my dad and this song coming on the radio. Also talking to my friend via Twitter about how we both thought the video was disappointing.

Judas: I remember really being obsessed with this song and taking my dad's SUV around in the summer blasting it on repeat.

Applause: I remember hearing the song for the first time on the radio with my friend. I was so happy I was dancing everywhere. I think my friend thought I was insane. Haha.

TEANUS

LoveGame - Summer 2009. It played at our county fair, I remember riding the rides as it played

Bad Romance - The slayage

Applause - The early premiere

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived