💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga should explore Voice Acting for Video Games?

Monster2015

Should she do voice acting?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should she do voice acting?

• Yas! Slay me with that voice!
    • No, she's over.
    • Release LG5, then we'll talk

Featured Posts

Monster2015

What do you think? I think it would be fun for Gaga! She's already kinda had the experience with the Simpsons so I believe she would enjoy it a lot! 

Didymus

She did very well on The Simpsons, I'd be totally here for it.

Wait, for video games? :rip: Why video games specifically :air:

Monster2015
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

She did very well on The Simpsons, I'd be totally here for it.

Wait, for video games? :rip: Why video games specifically :air:

I don't know if you're familiar with fighting games but there's this really popular one called Guilty Gear and this girl explains how it's done and how she plays her character for the game and etc. then it dawned on me. What if Gaga did this? 

No. She can pursue far more glamorous career paths. They're always on strike becuase of the ridiculous way they're treated. Furthermore it would feel unauthentic coming from "giif with sound" lady. I doubt she even knows what Fallout is :laughga: 

Glamourpuss

No, I think it's unnecessary. She's an artist and there are better things she could do creatively. I'd prefer her to spend time making music or acting in films or a TV show like AHS again. I wouldn't mind another Simpsons episode or something like that but video games is unnecessary and time consuming, unless it was a special Gaga character. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

I kinda believe they originally wanted as the last resident evil villain

tumblr_nlpwm1CoGo1up23l6o1_500.jpg

but they ended up settling with Meredith Blake

Elaine-as-Alex-Wesker-selfie.jpeg

There is so much more to voice acting than people realize and I'm personally bummed at how nowadays it's seeming to be replaced by famous people using their regular voices to voice characters. 

Voice acting isn't about reading lines, potentially with an accent, it's about creating a genuinely new voice with different speech patterns for a character. There's a science behind it. It's a real skill that requires practice and a lot of focused hard work. 

That being said, I do think it would be cool to have a video game out there with a character voiced by Gaga, but it doesn't seem like something she'd do. It'd seem out of place for her. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

I thought a Vegas Residency was where old pop girls went to quietly edge into retirement.. until I read "voice actor in video games".. 

I wouldn't mind voice acting for cartoons and movies and sh!t like that, but video games.. :wtf:

Reality

Video games seem like kind of a weird direction to go in. I wouldn't want Gaga to make a gaming app like Kim K. or Demi. It also doesn't fit what she does, or what she may be interested in. Gaga's never really express a huge interest in gaming, unlike she does with television and American Horror Story. 

🃏🖤👹

at first i was like what flop thread

AND THEN I THOUGHT OF PETGA AND IMAGINE PETGA'S VOICE AS AN A.I. VOICE OVER ON ANY GENERIC VIDEO GAME? I LOVE IT 

"This is an AURA....

This is your AURA

It is very young"

Archived