Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Resident Evil 6 script leaks

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

WARNING: SPOILER

Spoiler

Jill, Ada, Leon and Becky die in the opening (their faces aren't even shown lol).
Alice teams up with Claire, who tells her that Chris died.
Alice, Claire and new peeps try to find a cure for the virus.
They find that Alice is a clone and that the original Alice (Old Alice!) is actually the founder of Umbrella.
Wesker kills Old Alice.
Alice vs Wesker happens, they both die. 
Claire and co release the vaccine and the world no longer has T-Virus or any kind of virus in it, yay.

Spoiler

Jovovitch confirmed that "Old Alice" is not a flashback or a scene into the future, so this script is pretty much real. 

The Umbrella corp. founder, ladies and gentlement:
milla-jovovich-old-alice-resident-evil-p

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayLin

:green:

Wow... All i can say is, can't wait for them to reboot the ****ing franchise. The games are so much better.

I mean it's just so sloppy. If you play the games, you know exactly where they pull strings from. IE Alice is now live action Spencer? ahaaa. Tf bro.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Sizzily

Yas! The female Oswell Spencer! :rip:

I'm excited for a reboot of the movies closer to the game. Chris, Jill, Ada and Leon die at the beginning and we don't even see their faces? What kind of mess? 

One Banned Boi

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Yas! The female Oswell Spencer! :rip:

I'm excited for a reboot of the movies closer to the game. Chris, Jill, Ada and Leon die at the beginning and we don't even see their faces? What kind of mess? 

They were going to be in the movie, but shooting got delayed and they dropped out :rip:

Serendipity
8 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

:green:

Wow... All i can say is, can't wait for them to reboot the ****ing franchise. The games are so much better.

I mean it's just so sloppy. If you play the games, you know exactly where they pull strings from. IE Alice is now live action Spencer? ahaaa. Tf bro.

This is the final movie in the series

9 minutes ago, Clean said:

If I remember correctly this is the last film that Milla Jovovich will be in but she said there are plans for more films 

Tbh i am disapointed if this is real.......like i love this series so much but main characters dieing inf the first minutes.....wel thats just stupid.....like it looks like it was made in hurry and it turned out floppy....i really hope its fake

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SlayLin
17 minutes ago, Clean said:

I know that...?

7 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

If I remember correctly this is the last film that Milla Jovovich will be in but she said there are plans for more films 

Ew, let's hope not. The movies are OKAY but they can do better. :green:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

These movies are rather cringe worthy but I still can't wait for this installment tbh. :giveup: At this point that cringe worthiness has become rather iconic. :green:

I still enjoy re-watching the original and its sequels. :nick:

it wasn't laaaahv

:noparty: it leaked? based on what i've read i'm disgusted. Milla was dedicated to her role. The fact that they are ending it like this is very dissapointing but it's not a live act of the games so i won't be phased too much. Leon and Ada are nothing really like they were in the games aways; however, i will be mad pissed about Jill and chris. This has me really upset. I really hope we will have a faithful reboot soon and that rumored tv show that will be about the mysterious rumors of cannibals and conspiracy theory on Umbrella.

i do love Milla and i will still watch the film and like it for what it was but i will never consider it a live act. It should've been called Project Alice. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Next scene is Alice coming out of the woods and looking at a devastated Raccoon City. There are like 2 buildings standing. She kills a couple of zombies along the way and goes inside one of the buildings to spend the night. She hears some voices and a man grabs her from behind. They fight for a bit before he runs off. She manages to get him but a group of armed men surround them. In the distance someone screams "HEY! (brief pause) Alice...". Close up of Claire. 

End of ACT I 

they have shooting footage of this scene so i think this is all real. 

On 12/1/2015, 3:11:57, Clean said:

WARNING: SPOILER

Reveal hidden contents

Jill, Ada, Leon and Becky die in the opening (their faces aren't even shown lol).
Alice teams up with Claire, who tells her that Chris died.
Alice, Claire and new peeps try to find a cure for the virus.
They find that Alice is a clone and that the original Alice (Old Alice!) is actually the founder of Umbrella.
Wesker kills Old Alice.
Alice vs Wesker happens, they both die. 
Claire and co release the vaccine and the world no longer has T-Virus or any kind of virus in it, yay.

Reveal hidden contents

Jovovitch confirmed that "Old Alice" is not a flashback or a scene into the future, so this script is pretty much real. 

The Umbrella corp. founder, ladies and gentlement:
milla-jovovich-old-alice-resident-evil-p

X

Did u see anything on dr. isaacs?

Rudz Xinc

This is s--tty

Why kill all of our fave game characters in the first minutes?

if it's true, everybody will riot

Look at those clowns

On 12/1/2015, 8:51:43, RudzXinc said:

This is s--tty

Why kill all of our fave game characters in the first minutes?

if it's true, everybody will riot

Well at least we got Claire and Wesker *sips tea and burns tongue

Archived