💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Britney Spears Appears in Superbowl Commercial

truerom4nc

Featured Posts

truerom4nc

People are saying that the forehead that seems at the video is Britney's forehead. What do you think?

The performer(s) will be announced December 3rd

I think it could be: Britney Spears, JLo or Shakira

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_njhijk8Xd81qmjb2ao1_250.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

GloZell Green

She's better than most of the others being guessed so why not. As long as she avoids singing anything from Britney Jean.

12 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I saw that earlier. I really hope it is but it could also be J.Lo. 

Tbh if they degrade themselves to allowing that to perform on such an important event :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LaMaisonGaga

I hope it's Iggy & Rita Ora just to have a huge GGD meltdown :gaycat: 

lamaisongaga.com

truerom4nc
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

She's better than most of the others being guessed so why not. As long as she avoids singing anything from Britney Jean.

Tbh if they degrade themselves to allowing that to perform on such an important event :neyde: 

Jennifer Lopez is awesome live, and has a lot of hits. I think is better than Britney Spears now.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I agree. J.Lo isn't a bad performer, can dance and has some hits but her music is nowhere near as memorable or there I say "iconic" as Britney's music. Britney doesn't sing live but she's still a good performer and she's improved a lot this year. If we were talking about Femme Fatalney then I wouldn't want her to perform but Britney is healthier and more confident now. I don't think she'll perform anything on Britney Jean except maybe Work Bitch but Toxic will definitely be part of the setlist along with Oops I Did It Again.

Mobster
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I hope it's Iggy & Rita Ora just to have a huge GGD meltdown :gaycat: 

Rita Ora could start a massive twitter campaign again

enhanced-25516-1414962010-1.png

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green
18 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I agree. J.Lo isn't a bad performer, can dance and has some hits but her music is nowhere near as memorable or there I say "iconic" as Britney's music. Britney doesn't sing live but she's still a good performer and she's improved a lot this year. If we were talking about Femme Fatalney then I wouldn't want her to perform but Britney is healthier and more confident now. I don't think she'll perform anything on Britney Jean except maybe Work Bitch but Toxic will definitely be part of the setlist along with Oops I Did It Again.

I don't think that WB will be a part, remember what happened with the middle finger scandal, the parent reaction to "YOU BETTA WORK B**CH" :laughga: But I'd love for songs like Toxic and HIAM to be sung (sang, sungen, whatever :rip:) 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived