💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spoiler: Biblical character to appear in episode 9

Spooky

Featured Posts

I haven't seen any posts about this here yet, but I was scrolling through the cast list on IMDb and found this:

Maliabeth Johnson
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/name/name/nm0425714/

See who she's playing? Does the origin of the virus have something to do with her and Jesus? Tell me what you think about this! Mary Magdalene is one of the most fascinating people in biblical history to me, so I'm really interested to see how this plays out. Hopefully set to Bloody Mary. :green:

edit: Just found this tweet, hype is real~

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

monketsharona

You need to take Imdb infos very carefully ( at least for episodes still not aired)

I'm here for this even if I would have liked to see someone who already played in AHS in the past seasons

The Child

Hope it's true and it's Mary while Bloody Mary is playing :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Hope it's true and it's Mary while Bloody Mary is playing :giveup:

I'm pretty sure someone from AHS, or Gaga, said none of her music would have an influence on the show. So, she isn't going to sing, and she isn't going to play any of her music.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I'm pretty sure someone from AHS, or Gaga, said none of her music would have an influence on the show. So, she isn't going to sing, and she isn't going to play any of her music.

Let us have our dreams! :giveup:

(still kinda hoping for a little bit of the instrumental in the background though) 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

The Child
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We already know she won't sing but it won't hurt nobody to play Bloody Mary.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

evgenigerm2

tumblr_mwsqj8Oszr1qejgz3o4_250.gif

inb4 Jesus checks in at the Cortez :green:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived