Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What happend with LittleMonsters.com?

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

*sorry for my bad english*

Guys are you using that site anymore?

I made an account there in 2013 and it was cool back then but now it's messy as fu*k.

But tbh, I only made account there just because Gaga used to be there and she would share her private pics with us, she used to chat with us and more.

I have seen really old screnshots of the site and it was all about Gaga, it was like Tumblr or WeHeartIt with only Gaga pics and posts.

And now it's nothing more like Facebook with strangers who share every detail of their lives. It's just a site with bunch of selfies and nothing more.

Even Gaga is not active there anymore. She just repost her Instagram pictures and nothing more. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

It was just a not very nice idea I think. I only went there three times besides when Gaga posted something there and people made threads about it here.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

artRaver

What do you mean it used to be cool? It was messy from the beginning to be honest. :green:

I remember people writing horrific stories about their lives just to get her to reply like guys, chill. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Mobster

Not to be rude but the site became a mess when everyone started posting their self-loathing experience, after Gaga gave a few of them attention... I'm really not trying to downplay any of these people's experiences, but sometimes it just seemed insencere... I never knew how to react, I always tried to support them with a nice message, but deep down I hoped their purpose wasn't just getting Gaga's attention, because that's not healthy

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

blackstar
2 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Not to be rude but the site became a mess when everyone started posting their self-loathing experience, after Gaga gave a few of them attention... I'm really not trying to downplay any of these people's experiences, but sometimes it just seemed insencere... I never knew how to react, I always tried to support them with a nice message, but deep down I hoped their purpose wasn't just getting Gaga's attention, because that's not healthy

I share the same opinion with you. I mean, I used to be bullied, used to cope with depression and stuff but the worst thing is that when your mind is already a ****ing mess and then you see there a sucidal post and you don't know how to help them or what to do cuz there's a ****ing person who's gonna kill themself and you know about that and you can't do anything about it. I don't wanna be rude but that's how i see that.

I went on there a couple of days ago for the first time in eons and it wasn't as interesting as it used to be. Like you said, it's now like Facebook, and a lot of people post content of other celebs like Katy and Madonna, and it just irritated me. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

ashamednudist

the last time i went there in 2013 i saw a terrible collage  on somenoe's wall saying thats my interpretion of ARTPOP album cover and later turns out thats the ARTPOP album cover so..

blackstar
4 minutes ago, ashamednudist said:

the last time i went there in 2013 i saw a terrible collage  on somenoe's wall saying thats my interpretion of ARTPOP album cover and later turns out thats the ARTPOP album cover so..

tumblr_mwlw84bupz1shsw6uo1_500.gif

I think that they should delete the site and use GagaDaily as official Gaga fan-page

Schwerk
11 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

Exactly. After Body Revolution it got totally out of control. I imagine this drove Gaga way because she wasn't in a great place herself and not able to take on all that misery that was plastered on that page daily. 

Now its predominantly very immature. There are some very nice people and great artists, but they easily get lost in a see of random childish posts. 

I still cherish it because I read back a message she left me and it always makes me smile. It used to be so a nice place to connect with her and other fans, sad it never really became as good as GGD 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BULATIO
Just now, karlokom said:

tumblr_mwlw84bupz1shsw6uo1_500.gif

I think that they should delete the site and use GagaDaily as official Gaga fan-page

:flutter:

super ultra

I made my account in 2012 and it was fun until early 2013 when it became a Gaga-versioned facebook :rip: and not to mention those times when everyone were posting p0rn or depressing posts :noparty: sometimes I check it via app but I don't even know how to use it, it's so different now :laughga: 

Archived