💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Yahoo accidentally posts incomplete article about ANTi

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Not really. But it seems they posted accidentally an incomplete article for ANTi. I bet they were just preparing this article and is going to be completed once the album details get released.The article looked like a big shade though. :toofunny:

Here it is:

Anti is finally here. Barbadian powerhouse pop star Rihanna dropped her long-awaited album on [FRIDAY], featuring some of the hottest names in the music industry, including [FEATURED ARTISTS].

The album's release comes just a few days after the "Bitch Better Have My Money" singer announced her Anti 2016 world tour with fellow artists Travis Scott, Big Sean and The Weeknd. Anti is [DELETE ONE OF THESE ENDINGS TO THE SENTENCE AND KEEP THE OTHER BASED ON FACTS: streaming exclusively on Tidal before it makes its way over to iTunes and other streaming services OR streaming on Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal and can be purchased on iTunes].

The 27-year-old performer's latest album has [NUMBER OF TRACKS] and its lyrics [HYPERLINK TO RAP GENIUS] continue the "BBHMM" storyline of an even edgier, freer Rihanna than fans were introduced to in her last album three years ago, Unapologetic. Rihanna especially pushes the edge in [NAME RELEVANT SONG FROM ANTI THAT MATCHES DESCRIPTION], where she sings:

[LYRICS]

In anticipation of her latest album, Rihanna has been having quite the year: The artist directed her latest music video along with the collective group of directors Megaforce, won an American Music Award in November for favorite female artist, was nominated for collaboration of the year for her joint single [Include if true: from Anti] with Kanye West and Paul McCartney "FourFiveSeconds" and raked in a number of new fashion deals, including a line of perfume. 

[INCLUDE MEDIA from Rihanna: Instagram, Tweet, Facebook post promoting the album drop]

http://news.yahoo.com/rihanna-anti-album-complete-lyrics-191135829.html

:rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

LMFAO, what a mess :toofunny: Cheap algorithm they forgot to update before posting :rip:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green

"Rihanna especially pushes the edge in [NAME RELEVANT SONG FROM ANTI THAT MATCHES DESCRIPTION]" :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TimisaMonster

Wow....just goes to show how FAKE these article reviews can really be...

It's literally a scripted before they even HEAR the music...

Wow...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've literally written college thesis papers like this, as rough drafts of course. If it's supposed to be satirical because of the bs surrounding anti, then it's freakin hillair. Otherwise, it's still funny af this saw publication 

Haroon

It's very disconcerting how they've pre-written opinions about music they haven't heard and just fill in the blanks once it's released :duck: 

Dangerous Man

This only proves that Yahoo is a trash! :wtf:

Someone is getting fired though.  Poor ha! :toofunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived