💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was supposedly ordered by Vogue magazin to promote fur a few years ago

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

Remember when Gaga was wearing real fur a few years ago? 2012 to be exact.

Well, supposedly, she was ordered to promote fur in exchange for a Vogue cover (September 2012).

My friend works in the fashion industry for a big brand that Gaga has collaborated with, and has recently told me about this. What happened was Vogue had many advertisers who sell fur, so they needed a celebrity to promote and defend wearing fur, and Gaga was willing to do that in exchange for a prestigious September issue Vogue cover.

Pierre

I'm not surprised, Anna W. is the real queen of everything. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

JusKeepBreathin

To think all those stars who wear it for free. Little do they know. I believe this like I believe in Debbie Gibson's huge comeback. As if Anna Wintor needs any favors from anyone or in 2012 at the height of Gaga's career she needed to do a favor to get a Vogue cover. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Space Cowboy
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So late...move on...whatever

You dont own the op's thread if u dont like it leave. The people who are interested will. Get over yourself.

It'd make sense, since she was so vocal about not wearing fur and a little over 1 year later she started to wear it.

I'm not mad. Everyone wants to be the cover of VOGUE magazine.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived