Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gagas dancers are working for meghan

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't stay unemployed until Gaga will release LG5.. they lose money because of her "soon"..

It's a side-job until Gaga will call them back..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

First this woman steals her manager, now her dancers. What's next? Taylor Kinney?  She seems like the type that snatches up leftovers as soon as she sees them :neyde: 

Taylor did say he likes big asses :green:

I wonder how Gags feels about this? I guess it's not unusual to work with multiple artists but to work with Troy after all the stuff that happened with ARTPOP :udidnt: 

Unless she doesn't hold on to grudges, doesn't care, and wishes them well and welcomes them back like a true diva queen :gaycat:

🖤

Kermit

First I take ha ex-manager then I take ha dancers

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

37 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Dancers are shady af. They get around. Guess they gotta pay the bills somehow

How is that shady? Unless they're contracted to work with Gaga and only Gaga then there's nothing shady about it. They have their own careers and they can't be expected to put everything on hold until Gaga decides to perform again.

PopThatArt
55 minutes ago, Sia said:

She didn't steal her dancers most likely when Gaga goes out on tour and does award shows again they'll come back. Gaga isn't doing anything right now, they need some sort of job at the moment. 

But really choosing to dance for Meghan of all the people they could have chosen they pick the one managed by Troy? How loyal. 

Go see A Star is Born

The Child

JUDAAAAAAAASSSSS! :udidnt:

is The New YAAAAAAAASSSS!!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived