• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
30 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Disgusting, how could anyone even say they like this, Yuck.:wacko: 

Yuck for what? Nude photography? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

:green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I love people talking about shock for the sake of shock and nudity on a Lady Gaga fansite :rip: I'm not gonna judge Miley for this, she can do whatever she wants (wih ha bodeh)

I wonder if it were Nick Jonas or some other hot gay-bait guy posing totally nude, would the responses be the same? I'm not saying everyone here is s-xist but would there be a similar sense of outrage and disgust as there is in this thread? I'm having a hard time picturing that there would be.

We talk about and praise people who "push boundaries" but I guess some people just have a limit?

Maybe the point is the shock. She knows it is gonna elicit that response but really it shouldn't. It's just a pair of breasts and a vagina at the end of the day. How immature can you be to be "disgusted" by that, I mean really?

Lucifer
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

I love people talking about shock for the sake of shock and nudity on a Lady Gaga fansite :rip: I'm not gonna judge Miley for this, she can do whatever she wants (wih ha bodeh)

I wonder if it were Nick Jonas or some other hot gay-bait guy posing totally nude, would the responses be the same? I'm not saying everyone here is s-xist but would there be a similar sense of outrage and disgust as there is in this thread? I'm having a hard time picturing that there would be.

We talk about and praise people who "push boundaries" but I guess some people just have a limit?

Maybe the point is the shock. She knows it is gonna elicit that response but really it shouldn't. It's just a pair of breasts and a vagina at the end of the day. How immature can you be to be "disgusted" by that, I mean really?

Spill it!

tumblr_mjind3njzB1s6zag7o1_500.gif

wiltedbliss

I wonder if the outrage here would be the same if it was Gaga doing it. Oh wait, she's done it multiple time before and was praised for it. I don't get these double standards tbh. And like Harry said, if a man were to do it, you would all be drooling.

Peroxide

What's with her and strap-ons? :rip: 

On the bright side, those tiny tattoos on the insides of her arms are pretty cute.

8 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

What the f*ck is wrong her.... 

From a Brooke Candy stan?

That's... interesting.

Archived