Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry for H&M - The Makers of Happy and Merry

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

This makes no sense its just a traditional holiday commercial. What do you want her to do? add ghouls or grotesque imagery to a public friendly commercial?

I'm pretty sure you can make a Christmas commercial without all the animated characters. This doesn't make me want to buy clothes at H&M. It may not be targeted at just younger shoppers but it looks like it to me. 

I applaud Katy for finding a niche that sells. Kids are always easy to grasp attention from :) 

edit: also you may not have gotten that I was being sarcastic 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I like the song.

"Merry Holidays" .... I wonder how the public will react to that. 

War on Christmas? :derpga: 

3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

People were expecting the setting to be in a haunted house. Dark/spooky with lots of ghost and stuff. They wanted people to turn into werewolf and men/women turning into slutty vampires *eyes rolled* 

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

This makes no sense its just a traditional holiday commercial. What do you want her to do? add ghouls or grotesque imagery to a public friendly commercial?

Exhibit A: I could totally see the Coke commercial promoting the clothing. 

http://youtu.be/v1BRdv2JjGk 

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

I'm pretty sure you can make a Christmas commercial without all the animated characters. This doesn't make me want to buy clothes at H&M. It may not be targeted at just younger shoppers but it looks like it to me. 

I applaud Katy for finding a niche that sells. Kids are always easy to grasp attention from :) 

edit: also you may not have gotten that I was being sarcastic 

Stop trying to shame stuff that's targeted to a younger audience. Gaga literally just signed a deal with Mattel to endorse Monster High dolls and I can assure you that people of various ages and genders still collect dolls. So take this "I cant take this serious/I dont want to shop at a children's store" mentality please because its just ignorant. Kids are not the easiest to target because they aren't the one's making money, its usually young teens and adults buying this stuff.

edit: I had no idea you were being "sarcastic" because Katy is religiously bashed on here and people keep using the "I was joking/being sarcastic" card. U_U 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

3 minutes ago, Lances Pet said:

omg i bet he actually thought that age joke was funny/chuckled at it as he typed... that's sad

I wasn't trying to be funny. I LOVE Katy don't get me wrong but the kiddy image this is getting boring like how Gagas commercials with dark images and high fashion were getting dull. I'm a big boy and you could tag me if you want to quote me. 

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Nick1495 said:

Exhibit A: I could totally see the Coke commercial promoting the clothing. 

http://youtu.be/v1BRdv2JjGk 

But the song isn't meant to be a Christmas commerical though. 

And I can't imagine the song (Everyday) having a video like that though... :awkney: The song (Everyday) makes you want to dance and get up and move. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Just now, Lance said:

Stop trying to shame stuff that's targeted to a younger audience. Gaga literally just signed a deal with Mattel to endorse Monster High dolls and I can assure you that people of various ages and genders still collect dolls. So take this "I cant take this serious/I dont want to shop at a children's store" mentality please because its just ignorant. Kids are not the easiest to target because they aren't the one's making money, its usually young teens and adults buying this stuff.

edit: I had no idea you were being "sarcastic" because Katy is religiously bashed on here and people keep using the "I was joking/being sarcastic" card. U_U 

I barely even get into these Katy related threads because when ever you say anything opposing her you get the "bashing Katy" card. I love Katy and I feel she could have done a lot more with the commercial. Like her Covergirl commercials are AMAZING! It's just my opinion. If you don't like it, then sorry. 

JusKeepBreathin

Why does she look like she's in her mid 30's? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SissyFromSpace
Just now, Nick1495 said:

I barely even get into these Katy related threads because when ever you say anything opposing her you get the "bashing Katy" card. I love Katy and I feel she could have done a lot more with the commercial. Like her Covergirl commercials are AMAZING! It's just my opinion. If you don't like it, then sorry. 

Oh...I didn't mean to offend! ^_^ :* :] 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

2 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

But the song isn't meant to be a Christmas commerical though. 

And I can't imagine the song (Everyday) having a video like that though... :awkney: The song (Everyday) makes you want to dance and get up and move. 

I'm not really directing my message at the song more at the imagry. I would expect a clothing commercial to be more like the one I put above. Gagas commercial had the same problem. 

Lances Pet
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

maybe because she's 31.... could it be??? O________o

5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Maybe because she's in her early 30s?

Archived