other

Justin Bieber tells fans "at least clap on beat"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy

I understand to an extent. If a mass of people are clapping off beat it makes it difficult to concentrate on singing the song correctly. 

However, stopping the song and teaching the crowd like they were children was a **** move! If I were him I would have signaled the guitarist to play to their beat and sing to it, or simply demonstrate the proper clap while singing and everyone would follow in. 

The two worst things you can do in a performance is stop it right in the middle (unless for good cause) and apologizing for hitting a sour note. 

GloZell Green

Oh Hun don't ask them to clap to a "beat" that sounds like it was made in less than 5 minutes

Lady Gaga | Shakira

djBuffoon

There is a way to do this in a manner that doesn't feel condescending to the audience. But that would require charm and basic stage etiquette, which he sorely lacks.

I'm giggling at this whole situation. All this image redemtion and trying PR-clean up and he's already slipping back into his old ways 

giphy.gif

Nothing can save you if you have a bad attitude naturally

I know what he means but yeah, he ends up sounding Like a douchbag again... This is not okey IF it was a live show,you just have to show The "beat" to The audience IF they don't get it right and keep going... However, IF this was a non-live taping, its okey to stop and do a New Take. 

IF he keeps this behaviour up, his audience will just stand there in silence :) IF he will have an audience anymore IF he doesnt clean his act...

StrawberryBlond

Cringey. Absoutely shocking. He should be glad anyone's come to see him at all after all he's done. I've never seen a singer do this, ever. He should have silently started clapping on beat during the song to redirect the clapping. Audience catch on quick to these things. That would have been totally polite. But this kind of stuff would make me walk out. When you perform, you've got to learn how to fix this stuff without making a fuss and stopping the show wherever possible. Because it just makes you look like a d-bag. Most performers keep on going even when stuff happens that would make them within their rights to stop. Gaga has kept on performing even after a bunch of flowers got thrown and hit her on the head once (it's a real guilty laugh moment, look it up!) and that was back in her first year of fame, when she was still a novice performer. Hell, I did a bellydance performance and my bra bust at the back, but I carried on half-heartily anyway! And I'm an amateur! Justin's been in the business since he was 15 and he still has no idea of stage etiquette. Outrageous.

This is the kind of stuff he's been doing that's slipped under the radar recently. I read a cracker of a story the other day - when he was in London, he went into this bar and he and all his crew barged into the private function room, which had already been booked and was being used. The peasants got whisked out by staff and King Justin was allowed to lord it over the function room. When one of the previous occupants complained that it was their room that they had paid for, Justin said "Maybe you aren't turnt up enough." Changed man, my ass.

Omg his attiude is so domineering... i bet the women he's in relationships with are just like.... mentally abused, and controlled all the time, and expected to bend to his every whim.

Exactly the vibe I get too. No wonder Selena broke up with him. They say a good way to work out if your new partner has a secret mean streak is to see how they treat the waiter, the movie usher, etc. on your date. Because if they treat people "lower" than them with disrespect, that's a good indicator of how they'll treat you. Well, it seems to be that if you're dating a celebrity, you have to watch how they treat their fans. If they can't even be nice to the people who pay for their lifestyle and worship them, how will they treat you?

I'm giggling at this whole situation. All this image redemtion and trying PR-clean up and he's already slipping back into his old ways 

giphy.gif

Nothing can save you if you have a bad attitude naturally

Exactly. Some people cannot be saved if they always had a bad attitude for no reason. A lot of people end up with bad attitudes because of a change in their life circumstances or how people around them have treated them. But some just seem like they were born like this. And it's clear from looking at old footage of Justin when he started out (especially that infamous n-word disaster) that he's always been a little punk. I didn't buy his new humble image for one second. Recently, he's proved that he hasn't changed a bit. The public may have short memories, but I sure don't. But then again, the public tend to only forgive once, not twice. He'd better realise that he's used up his second chance. If he screws up badly again, he'll be done for good.

Archived