💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?

wahkeenasitka

Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?

• Yes - I spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME on this Cult Site.
    • Yes - I really need to reign in the amount of time & energy I spend obsessing over Gaga.
    • Yes - I literally spend 5 hours a day focused on nothing but Queen Gaga.
    • Yes - I need to start attending meetings for Gagaholics Anonymous.
    • Yes - I own a Blog Site, a Twitter, a Tumblr & a LM.com site - all feverishly devoted to Gaga.
    • No - My Gaga addiction, while taking up far too much time & energy, is not as bad as it used to be.
    • No - No amount of time that I spend focused on Queen Gaga could ever be enough... I am the biggest Gaga Stan in the world!!!
    • No - Thankfully I'm in school / have a job and a real life, and I only spend casual amounts of time on this Cult Site. I'm too busy to be a Gaga Addict.
    • No - I'm just a casual Gaga fan.
    • No - I don't even like Gaga... What site am I on?

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I think about her every day.

Not necessarily GGD, but Gaga herself can over occupy me. Especially after her injury or during her other periods of depression I caught myself worrying about her a lot, too much maybe.

She can be on my mind a lot and sometimes be in my way. It can be intimidating to admire someone who's my age and so similar in many ways, yet who has accomplished so much. She doesn't spent her time and money obsessing over someone, she gets **** done. She wouldn't camp out to be frontrow to a show, so why should I? Why do I spent so much money and time on someone else?  Sometimes I feel I should focuss on myself a bit more at my age. Make my own dreams reality like she did for herself. All that looking up can keep you down.

But I do feel the way she inspires and motivates me outweighs the 'bad'. She had showed me that if I really work hard for something and am truly passionate, everything falls into place. Now this just needs to happen for non-Gaga related things in my life and so far thats not really going that well.

Not to mention I've never been happier than being at a Gaga concert and I've met the most amazing people through her. And it's so much fun dancing to her music with my friends, watching back old interviews.

Plus GGD is a great place to discuss so many topics and meet great people and keep my English in check.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mister Gaga

I checked the first four options :emma:

I don't know what would i do without Gaga (probably live a little more tbh). I'm on GGD almost all day :emma:

yes. we should start GGDholic anonymous. this venereal disease needs to stop :hunty:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

kevinthesheep

not so much right now, but when lg5 comes out

priorities :bye2:

study :bye2:

friends :bye2:

self care :bye2:

life :bye2:

It depends. I joined GGD in January and there were times where I spent my whole day here. I don't regret it because it's a great place to discuss. My friends in real life don't care about my passion for Gaga so here's the only place where I can talk about her. 

Since the beginning of summer I've been very busy in real life (job and university are taking a lot of time) but I try to come online as often as I can. So yes, I'd say that I'm obsessed with Gaga (and GGD) but I'm still getting my things done in real life. I mean, it's my life and I have goals that I want to reach. :yes: 

Riot Poof

Nah, at least not right now. I don't get obsessed with Gaga between pop albums. Besides, college and dorm life is kicking my ass right now.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I spend a lot of time working on my laptop for univeristy, and before that sixth form so I've never felt bad for posting here. Most of the time I'm on here, I'm normally tinkering away on multiple documents so it's nice to be doing something here whilst doing that.

Bad Bromance

I should be doing homework right now but instead I'm on here 

SMH!!  I should give you a good spanking for being a naughty boy!  :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso

Depends. During album release times I'm here a lot but during times like now I tend to just pop in few times a day for few minutes. 

this actually  :yes: 

I allow myself to be on GGD Friday-Sunday :p but I think about ha all the time. 

My "obsession" doesn't interfere with school/personal life at all which is good I guess :p

Archived