Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

It'd be horrible for Gaga to cancel minutes before a concert

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

gagzus

Meanwhile Gaga performs with a broken hip for weeks

which she was STUPID AF for doing, it's not an achievement tbh. It's not a competition

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't know why the other three couldn't of atleast done something you know

Honestly, I think that it's because Harry and Liam are the two strongest singers of the group, and with one of them gone, it would be tough for the others to compensate vocally. 

Mobster

which she was STUPID AF for doing, it's not an achievement tbh. It's not a competition

Yeah, I agree, her health always comes first... I just wanted to stress how much of a martyr she has been for us :proud:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

That would be so disappointing, omg.

I went to a gig once where it was cancelled and they kept us waiting in line outside for an hour after the doors were supposed to open lol.

I don't understand, though. If he was that ill that the show couldn't take place, surely they would've known at some point before they got everyone in that they would have to cancel?

Bad Bromance

I feel really bad for those fans just like I did for The Little Monsters and Tony fans at the C2C concert that got cancelled due to Tony being ill back in June or July.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I mean, it makes sense. I don't see why you guys are trying to drag them. If they tried it with the other three, then they'd have to reorganize the entire set so that they each know what new parts to take. It'd be hard to cover an entire concert originally made for 5 with 2 people missing. 

(Also have you guys seen them live or at these lip sync allegations baseless? Because I've gone to their show and it didn't sound prerecorded to me...)

Katsuki Bakugo

Kings of messes :applause:

Why why coudln't they just perform without him?

It's not like they are singing live anyway...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Noah Fatale

its a lil hard for 3 people to sing songs that are made for 5 people without rehearsing, and i mean its their first time in 5 years of touring that they've cancelled a show

the people were told to keep their tickets, the band is gonna do a make-up concert on another day

Noah Fatale

It's not like they are singing live anyway...

have you ever even seen them perform?

or know what lip syncing sounds like?

delulu :madge:

Katsuki Bakugo

have you ever even seen them perform?

or know what lip syncing sounds like?

delulu :madge:

Do you know what humour and sarcasm is?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Thomas P

Honestly, I think that it's because Harry and Liam are the two strongest singers of the group, and with one of them gone, it would be tough for the others to compensate vocally. 

standing and doing nothing would have been better tho

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• 3 weeks later...
Bradley
On 10/21/2015, 6:44:42, Lucifer said:

It wouldn't be the same, some people are there for Liam it's like going to see Destiny's Child without Beyonce for them.

Plus, other members might not know Liam's parts.

Archived