💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will come to Austria again with the next tour?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Do you think Gaga will come to Austria again with the next tour?

Gaga came here with every tour so far and she always played for at least 11,5k+ people and grossed at least $1M+  (except for The Fame Ball ofc).

In addition to that lots of people from the Eastern European countries attend the shows in Vienna, Austria. :)

The artRAVE was apparently not sold out, which is hard to believe when you look at the following photos from the show. (Even if it wasn't sold out there were still more than 11,5k+ people and the show grossed more than $1M+)

B26zgfTIQAE9s53.jpg
B26zVUWIcAAs3rz.jpgB260R29CcAAH2UW.jpg

All of Gaga's albums have gone #1 in Austria and I'm almost sure #LG5 will go #1 again :) So do you think she will come here again? :)

barnabesk

Idk but I know she won't come in Portugal again LMAO!!!

Why? Low attendance for artRAVE?

On topic: She will surely come back to Austria. She will always tour in Germany (EXCEPT FOR C2C, LITTLE BITCHGA) and therefore Austria is a must-visit for a European tour

The Child

I hope for France that she'll go in the new Bercy Arena, 20k people

On ira ensemble :flirt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ViviLittleM

Why? Low attendance for artRAVE?

$365,313

And I think for AUSTRALIA she won't go again without PROMO because ARTRAVE GROSSES WERE A MESS THERE

bayonse

what about Stade de France :derpga:

no more parties in LA

The Child

NEVER EVER AGAIN! It's not called a stadium for nothing, it's not appropriate for shows & concerts.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ViviLittleM

NEVER EVER AGAIN! It's not called a stadium for nothing, it's not appropriate for shows & concerts.

and she can't again xD

Or she needs very big big big promo.... France isn't here anymore for her tbh.

The Child

and she can't again xD

Or she needs very big big big promo.... France isn't here anymore for her tbh.

Don't say that lol

They are all waiting for her to treat us with a TFM 2.0 and they'll all love her again

They are just not here for another ARTPOP mess

Bad Bromance

Do you think Gaga will come to Austria again with the next tour?

Gaga came here with every tour so far and she always played for at least 11,5k+ people and grossed at least $1M+  (except for The Fame Ball ofc).

In addition to that lots of people from the Eastern European countries attend the shows in Vienna, Austria. :)

The artRAVE was apparently not sold out, which is hard to believe when you look at the following photos from the show. (Even if it wasn't sold out there were still more than 11,5k+ people and the show grossed more than $1M+)

B26zgfTIQAE9s53.jpg
B26zVUWIcAAs3rz.jpgB260R29CcAAH2UW.jpg

All of Gaga's albums have gone #1 in Austria and I'm almost sure #LG5 will go #1 again :) So do you think she will come here again? :)

I hope so, that way you can take advantage of another awesome concert!!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

NE Thing

she did on the lqst tour

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Archived