💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists that would be big if radio actually supported them?

Klou

Featured Posts

Marina, her songs a such pop jams! All of froot would have done well on the radio and it's a shame they never are played

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

CocoRosie these girls are amazing, their music is experimental and they play music with electronic toys

Shawn Mendes

Hopefully with Stitches smashing itunes and radios in the US his next singles will have as radio spins as Stitches :pray: 

His debut album is amazing, slay me King

tumblr_inline_nrukdkzNrY1t01nt8_500.gif

Mobster

Bangs ... I never heard Take U To Da Movies on the radio but it was still a hit

:mummyga:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Lady Gaga. :derpga:

:lmao:

I think Florence and The Machine could be big in the US. Sadly, their style doesn't appeal to the masses here 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Shawn Mendes

Hopefully with Stitches smashing itunes and radios in the US his next singles will have as radio spins as Stitches :pray: 

His debut album is amazing, slay me King

tumblr_inline_nrukdkzNrY1t01nt8_500.gif

Love him!  Stitches is always playing here.  I've only heard Something Big play once on the radio.  He really deserves to be huge though, and I can see it.

I just hope he doesn't pull a Justin Bieber :neyde:, but he's mature for his age. :laughga:

There are many cool local or regional artists out there that would get more notice and recognition if radio played their music even occasionally. It's too bad so few artists get heavy rotation on radio. That's why satellite radio, radio apps like iHeartRadio, and internet radio is the way to go in the future. Radio ought to be able to cater to the listeners, otherwise I feel like I get force fed BS I hardly cared for. I've learned hundreds of new and exciting bands or artists from internet radio like Pandora, last.fm, and iTunes radio, or even social media like Twitter alone than I ever did on conventional local radio stations.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived