Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jazz influences on LG5?

Benji

Featured Posts

Something like this?

I mean god damn, these remixes DJWS are making of Cheek to Cheek are so god damn pretty. Yes... now go and bug him for any full version he may have made, like I am!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy

I think light infusions of Jazz would not be a bad thing. Some simple trumpets and sax like "Hair" and "The Edge of Glory" would be quite nice. Now, should there be full jazz vocals and instruments blended with a pop beat? Absolutely not. 

AlphaMonster

Swing influenced Disco Pop is nothing unseen, but I don't think "influence" wouldn't be as obvious as this remix with full-on jazz vocals, and instruments...

I would say yes to something like this: 

But again level of influence should be on point, otherwise it would sound so try-hard...

SlayLin

I take back anything I've ever said about being against Gaga collaborating with certain artists, because let me just say this: Anything Gaga ever releases musically, I'll surely believe in it. Each album she has put out has left me completely satisfied. I have total faith in her, I just personally feel as though she can be given something good and make it excellent. If that makes any sense. I'm here for anything she does, tbh, because I know anything she'll put out will be a ****ing banger.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

I Am so done with jazz music ,so

no.gif

ViviLittleM doesn't like this

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

ViviLittleM doesn't like this

be careful if you say things like this the mods gang up on you and give you WP's

We can't speak of the self-appointed C2C enthusiast :proud:

Archived