?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes duh
    • no _____ is

Featured Posts

Yanko

i think it will never get old for me

what about you? is it her most fresh song? is it still fresh or is it dated? 

RAMROD

My vote goes to Applause.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Swan Heart

~

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Didymus

Poker Face, Bad Romance and Electric Chapel are the first songs I think of when I think of her songs that still sound fresh. Something about DWUW's production doesn't sit well with me anymore now for some weird reason.

SlaeUrAnus

Applause and G.U.Y. say hi :gaycat: 

Applause? :neyde: That aged like sour milk. 

OT: Yes, DWUW sounds fresh every time I listen to it. 

In my messy era.

monsterdreams

I think it's quite fresh, yas

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

djBuffoon

The only Gaga songs that haven't aged well are a select handful from TF and TFM. Everything since still has a muscular and layered sound.

And yes, "DWUW" still sounds fresh, perhaps because the plethora of songs that (clearly) followed in its footsteps.

Yanko

Poker Face, Bad Romance and Electric Chapel are the first songs I think of when I think of her songs that still sound fresh. Something about DWUW's production doesn't sit well with me anymore now for some weird reason.

i agree about poker face br and ec as well 

also heavy metal lover come to mind 

ARTPOPchamp

There is nothing fresh about it. It echoes the same sound of many songs from The Fame that were R&B influenced - LoveGame, PokerFace, Just Dance, etc etc etc. And it's almost like Born This Way as well, echoing the "this is me, you don't like it, too bad" idea. Why some Monsters think so highly of Do What U Want is ridiculous. It's really a bad song all around. 

ARTPOPchamp

Born This Way is Gaga's "freshest" album, even though I hate using that term "fresh", it's used way too much these days. And Dance In The Dark along with Alejandro are very ahead of their time like MANiCURE is from ARTPOP. If Lady Gaga made music along the lines of Born This Way and DITD, Alejandro and MANiCURE, but more rock and punk, she would hit a homerun, changing the musical game again. 

Archived