💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite album opener?

luckythisway

Favorite Album Opener?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite album opener.

• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Marry The Night
    • Aura

Featured Posts

luckythisway

Marry The Night.

Bad Romance is a good song but not a good opener, or at least not as good as MTN.

tell me that the iconic "Ohhohhhohhhohhhhohhhhhohoh" doesn't slay you when you play TFM album :gaycat:

CHROMATICA

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

tell me that the iconic "Ohhohhhohhhohhhhohhhhhohoh" doesn't slay you when you play TFM album :gaycat:

It does, but not as much as the epic church bells  from MTN. 

Also, Marry the night as an opener is perfect because it celebrates life while The Edge of Glory as a closer celebrates death. When will TFM :gayhat:

Haroon

Marry The Night :legend: Starts off slowish and eerie and builds up to an amazing crescendo, and the song ends with one of the best highs I've ever heard :giveup: Leading into Born This Way which continues the amazingness :flutter: 

luckythisway

It does, but not as much as the epic church bells  from MTN. 

Also, Marry the night as an opener is perfect because it celebrates life while The Edge of Glory as a closer celebrates death. When will TFM :gayhat:

When will BTW be as consistent as the album of the millennium :flower:

Marry The Night :legend: Starts off slowish and eerie and builds up to an amazing crescendo, and the song ends with one of the best highs I've ever heard :giveup: Leading into Born This Way which continues the amazingness :flutter: 

can't disagree but the BR intro just does things for me :pole: I think I'm more emotionally attached to BR though, as I've seen it live about 7 times (MTN 0) and it's been around longer

CHROMATICA

Haroon

can't disagree but the BR intro just does things for me :pole: I think I'm more emotionally attached to BR though, as I've seen it live about 7 times (MTN 0) and it's been around longer

I love Bad Romance too and I've seen it live more times than Marry The Night too :party: It's just I'm less attached to the song though, although the nostalgia attached to Bad Romance outweighs Marry The Night by A LOT :laughga: 

FATCAT

I'd have to say that MTN is the best opener of a Gaga album becuase of it's connection to the rest of the album. However, in terms of non-Gaga openers, I'd have to say that Wesley's Theory by K-Lamar is my favorite so far:

Purr more, hiss less.

Christina

Aura :legend:

Marry the Night's always seemed like more of an ending song to me, otherwise I'd choose it. Instead, I'm going for AWRAH-AH-AH :music: 

MTE :yes:

My mom says I'm cool

TopazBlue

giphy.gif

large.gif

Lady-Gaga-Marry-The-Night-lady-gaga-2734

Marry the Night: best opening for the best album :legend:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Creyk

I actually don't like Bad Romance, Marry The Night and Aura. Like....I didn't listen to any of them more than 10 times, and I don't miss hearing them at all. Just Dance however, is a flawless song, and probably her best collab to date :legend: 

The Child

I voted MTN but I feel so guilty cause I love Bad Romance too and I have a big connection with Aura.

Oh god, why did you create this poll ? :deadbanana:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

monsterdreams

Yasss my threads impact 

I can't actually decide, they're all great 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived