šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Post Your LG5 Fan Concepts Here!

Didymus

Featured Posts

Christina
23 minutes ago, YAhsuaaoHalley said:

THEĀ first thing, I apologize for the text, it is very difficult to find English speakers at the time when I came, and little what I know is not very helpful in improving the automatic translation of my device.

Ready?Ā I amĀ from yourĀ future, and I can tell you to do not have to worry about much with the LG5 sound. This will be a major commercial failure as well as ARTPOP, and many fans will be sadly away,

U know, After Bowie's death, Gaga refused to work her songs with RedOne because she was feeling not quite sincere. Then she starts working with Mark Ronson and Blood Diamonds, but the project will also be rejected cause personal and family problems.Ā Ronson work, it still retains many of its original ideas, which, after overcoming new challenges, are recycled with new manufacturers inĀ the actual album.

MEAT.Ā LG5 (whose name I will not reveal, it has a strong political content, and I'm not giving details that allowed this to change dramatically when I came) is actually a very interesting album for the time being released. This is not an album for radio, but has an amazing offer. The impact of the 1970s pop, largely affecting the sound of ABBA, will steer the entire album, but it is sometimes difficult to distinguish the impact, among many others. It is an album with punk vein, and it is not in doubt: the rapid pace of almost incessant and rebellion to take care of almost all traces. Perhaps the unexpected influence of shoegaze, and probably it was the most important factor for the album a commercial disaster. Other minor influence in some songs, but it is the dominant tone on the album.

PrOducErs none of all public known pop, but some of them are relatively well known, each in the scene of British rap and German electronic music. The most famous in the whole album are Kevin Parker, in a song called Illusion. Critics shared about the album: some are brilliant step for difficult times, while others think it is a joke very bad taste. The GP, as I said, wontĀ be very satisfied with the material, but it will be very successful in metro parties and alternatives, especially in those countries where the revolution begins. On the cover and in the name, believe it or not, by far are the most controversial thing, at thisĀ her career, leaving the meat dress miles away.

IT has 20 songs, of which 9 are single, but none reach the highest positions in worldcharts. I have a little time, but I can point a few good points to point out for you. Illusion, the Parker's song, rage rave lysergic singing loud about the political situation in the United States. There is a song called Trump and is one of the danceable disc moments with ironic lyrics and good funk chorus. The other is called The Uterus and it's a feminist noise shoegaze pop with a very loud and distorted chorus. Angels down a moving ballad music and where the most vehement advocates of the whole album, and probably more organic, despite the distorted bridge. It has also made a music for Joanne, the so-called girl, it's all built on a heavy electric guitar bases inĀ loop ad infinitum (the breath and the touch of theĀ German guyĀ is everywhere here), and it's very sad, too. My favorite is the one with Japanese name, which I can not write, and it's the mostĀ pop momentumĀ album evoked with some moments of extinct vaporwave. GemiiniiĀ and Emptiness are the most fanatical ragey of the album, and in both gaga is doing a cry rap. Burning W-O-ManĀ is another one that came out of Ronson material and until today the letter wasn't deciphered totally, but it is not difficult to see the pain in her voice behind all the explosive sharp synths, with a refrain, brilliant pop. Prayer has a country vibe in its soft moments, and when she cries, "I am the fire, man, The fire I am" is sooo powerful and glorious. 'Bloodstroke' is my favorite, and has a feather groove between angry drums and singing extends sadly. There's a new version of ****/Scheisse inĀ this record, and it's much more electronic, messy, angry and disorganized. Also Bowie Rebel Rebel cover many distorted guitars and reverb in her voice, and a cover of Joy Division Shadowplay. Latest songs in the album tell the story of recent years metaphorical and beautiful: Witching howls, borders, **** Radio ****, and Funk Refugees.

S I T down, people. But I come to tell you to calm down 'cause the pop will back (not what you're used to, but no doubt pop, and Ā the Pop with quality, oh!) after the main break of the career path (even higher than the almost Five years between ARTPOP and LG5) to serve as a volunteer in the most affected countries through a very serious global crisis of terrorism and a series of coups that begin almost the third world war.

I'm done. That's All.

S., Peace.

ok

seriously though wtf

My mom says I'm cool

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crystalline
17 minutes ago, YAhsuaaoHalley said:

THEĀ first thing, I apologize for the text, it is very difficult to find English speakers at the time when I came, and little what I know is not very helpful in improving the automatic translation of my device.

Ready?Ā I amĀ from yourĀ future, and I can tell you to do not have to worry about much with the LG5 sound. This will be a major commercial failure as well as ARTPOP, and many fans will be sadly away,

U know, After Bowie's death, Gaga refused to work her songs with RedOne because she was feeling not quite sincere. Then she starts working with Mark Ronson and Blood Diamonds, but the project will also be rejected cause personal and family problems.Ā Ronson work, it still retains many of its original ideas, which, after overcoming new challenges, are recycled with new manufacturers inĀ the actual album.

MEAT.Ā LG5 (whose name I will not reveal, it has a strong political content, and I'm not giving details that allowed this to change dramatically when I came) is actually a very interesting album for the time being released. This is not an album for radio, but has an amazing offer. The impact of the 1970s pop, largely affecting the sound of ABBA, will steer the entire album, but it is sometimes difficult to distinguish the impact, among many others. It is an album with punk vein, and it is not in doubt: the rapid pace of almost incessant and rebellion to take care of almost all traces. Perhaps the unexpected influence of shoegaze, and probably it was the most important factor for the album a commercial disaster. Other minor influence in some songs, but it is the dominant tone on the album.

PrOducErs none of all public known pop, but some of them are relatively well known, each in the scene of British rap and German electronic music. The most famous in the whole album are Kevin Parker, in a song called Illusion. Critics shared about the album: some are brilliant step for difficult times, while others think it is a joke very bad taste. The GP, as I said, wontĀ be very satisfied with the material, but it will be very successful in metro parties and alternatives, especially in those countries where the revolution begins. On the cover and in the name, believe it or not, by far are the most controversial thing, at thisĀ her career, leaving the meat dress miles away.

IT has 20 songs, of which 9 are single, but none reach the highest positions in worldcharts. I have a little time, but I can point a few good points to point out for you. Illusion, the Parker's song, rage rave lysergic singing loud about the political situation in the United States. There is a song called Trump and is one of the danceable disc moments with ironic lyrics and good funk chorus. The other is called The Uterus and it's a feminist noise shoegaze pop with a very loud and distorted chorus. Angels down a moving ballad music and where the most vehement advocates of the whole album, and probably more organic, despite the distorted bridge. It has also made a music for Joanne, the so-called girl, it's all built on a heavy electric guitar bases inĀ loop ad infinitum (the breath and the touch of theĀ German guyĀ is everywhere here), and it's very sad, too. My favorite is the one with Japanese name, which I can not write, and it's the mostĀ pop momentumĀ album evoked with some moments of extinct vaporwave. GemiiniiĀ and Emptiness are the most fanatical ragey of the album, and in both gaga is doing a cry rap. Burning W-O-ManĀ is another one that came out of Ronson material and until today the letter wasn't deciphered totally, but it is not difficult to see the pain in her voice behind all the explosive sharp synths, with a refrain, brilliant pop. Prayer has a country vibe in its soft moments, and when she cries, "I am the fire, man, The fire I am" is sooo powerful and glorious. 'Bloodstroke' is my favorite, and has a feather groove between angry drums and singing extends sadly. There's a new version of ****/Scheisse inĀ this record, and it's much more electronic, messy, angry and disorganized. Also Bowie Rebel Rebel cover many distorted guitars and reverb in her voice, and a cover of Joy Division Shadowplay. Latest songs in the album tell the story of recent years metaphorical and beautiful: Witching howls, borders, **** Radio ****, and Funk Refugees.

S I T down, people. But I come to tell you to calm down 'cause the pop will back (not what you're used to, but no doubt pop, and Ā the Pop with quality, oh!) after the main break of the career path (even higher than the almost Five years between ARTPOP and LG5) to serve as a volunteer in the most affected countries through a very serious global crisis of terrorism and a series of coups that begin almost the third world war.

I'm done. That's All.

S., Peace.

I'd like to have what you're havingĀ :madge:

Archived