đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Snippet of Linda Perry singing Bad Romance

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

This is so true. There is something about Gaga's songs, they just sound cheesy or ridiculous when others sing them. For the most part at least.

Ya it is a real talent Gaga has to make her voice do all kinds of things. Being a good singer isn't all you need to cover a Gaga song, you have to be a vocalist and be able to change the tone of your voice in the same beat lol. It is really an art what Gaga does with her voice

Come on, guys, it wasn't THAT bad :awkney: She just changed the melody a bit I guess.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Benji

I need to hear a full to really pass judgement. It could actually be really good.

Bad Bromance

People need to stop covering her songs, Gaga sings so damn good and does her songs so much justice that hearing it from someone else makes them look really bad and untalented.

So many people in singing competitions do her songs and they flop hard. It goes to show how talented gaga is and the different levels and things she can do with her voice!

OMG, yes!!!  Most of the people I've heard covering Gaga's songs in singing competitions sound pretty cringe worthy so it goes to show the power and melodic tone of our Queen's voice.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Kabexuela

I know we are supposed to spread online kindness... But Jesus Christ.. :rip: 

Haha!!!!!  

LeoFameMonster

OMG, yes!!!  Most of the people I've heard covering Gaga's songs in singing competitions sound pretty cringe worthy so it goes to show the power and melodic tone of our Queen's voice.   :yes:

A true Artist! A true Queen! they better Redneckognize

Bad Bromance

A true Artist! A true Queen! they better Redneckognize

That's right, shoo!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I love Linda as a person

but she really can't sing, maybe she did, but not now anymore...

this.

I just hope that the performance isn't highly publicized on social media and young stupid monsters start trashing her cover and asking who the hell she is. :toofunny: It will look BAD after Gaga's massive win with Perry's cover.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ARTPOPdidntflop

Gaga got duped by Linda.

linda flopped on this one :rip:. She sung another song too so it's not all on gaga :duck:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Sister

And why didn't she rock it out??!!!! She so should have made it rock!!!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived