💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Very cute drawings of Gaga's eras

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

looks like someone used the original pics, cropped the heads out with photoshop and used some brushes on it to make it look selfmade

so they would be less drawings imo.

but still they look good

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

mcphee

I like those a lot, although the pictures used for BTW and AP aren't the ones that would spring to mind when thinking of the album era

Still better than anything I'll ever be able to make!:sara:

ARTPOPdidntflop

looks like someone used the original pics, cropped the heads out with photoshop and used some brushes on it to make it look selfmade

so they would be less drawings imo.

but still they look good

I thought that too, but if you look closely The Fame one is an original angle I think. I haven't seen a photo of her like that or screencap 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Giorno Giovanna

I thought that too, but if you look closely The Fame one is an original angle I think. I haven't seen a photo of her like that or screencap 

I'm sure there are ones, jsut look at the MTN pic, you can definitely see it, the dark lines from cropping the head out, the nose part

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Computer

These are so cute, I love the soft brush effect and tan background.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sam Dey

Cute but definitely made with a photoshop effect and a brush to make the edges look grungy

warhol killer

3-31-08_Ari_Michelson_001.jpg

lol i think it's good :yes:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

VOLANTIS

Its all there honey :sis:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120617145218/ladygaga/images/6/62/3-31-08_Ari_Michelson_001.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived