💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I know it sounds cheesy, but Gaga really is some sort of angel for me ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

It's a weird coincidence, but whenever something bad or negative happens in my life, it's like a new Gaga performance shows up and gives me hope. I remember when I was struggeling with suicidal thoughts and coped with studying and my parents fighting and she released "Born This Way" at the time. I remember when I got fired at a job and I heard the life performance of "Gypsy" in Berlin at night. I remember how happy I was, when I saw her Oscar performance for the very first time. I was smiling the whole day and felt so free and lighthearted and enlightened. 

Today whe had some drinks with our neighbours (who are generally really nice, otherwise) and they mentioned how disgusted they were seeing a gay couple kissing and hugging in a boutique the other day. My parents seemed to agree with them. I actually never intended to write such personal stuff here, but whatever: I'm still in the closet and I have to say I'm not willing to come out any time soon, because I'm way too much of a coward. The area where I live in is full of conservative, narrow-minded people and also (which makes me furious) a right-wing political party (FPÖ) had the highest votes here in Styria (state of Austria) just recently (this political party is not only homophobic, but also has racist, xenophobic, s-xist and antisemitic tendencies - so many idiots here voted for them because they make incitement against asylum and they totally buy that bull****, sadly).

Anyway, Gaga always is able to make me smile. A new picture, a new song, a new message from her - I see it and I smile. She is giving me the most important thing anyone can have: Hope.

Even believing in the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing ...

I hope John Lennon's words will come true one day! I'm always crying when I hear that song ...

Robotboy

its so nice that she does this for people :hug:

you stay strong

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

hausofdavies

I feel the same way honey. She's helped me through so much. She inspired me to start an anti-bullying club at my school 3 years ago, and it's taken off and become huge. Anyway, just know that other people feel the same way, it isn't cheesy:sara::hug:

Iwontell

Yes she is.

Ppl keep b---hing about "I want mysterious Gaga back. She has opened up too much, etc.", but I love how she's maybe the most human popstar out there. She's not afraid of expressing sadness or happiness, or sharing how excited or touched she feels by everything...she's not afraid of sacrificing her fame in order to defend the causes she believe in, which I think is wonderful, specially in a world where everyone is so afraid of saying anything that may affect negatively the way ppl see them (that's also why I find most ppl so bland). I think that gives us all hope that things get better eventually, it shows that it's ok to feel under the weather sometimes, that it's not the end of the world...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

HausOfNena

Aww :flutter:

I feel the same way. I love her so much :giveup: 

Stay strong, Robert! :ohno: 

:kissga: 

Tropico

I'm so glad to here she's there for you when you need her. :nick: 

Please do stay strong. Never giveup. There's gonna be a bright side. :sara: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

I totally agree. She is like some good force that helps you to go through bad stuff and helps you to find a light on the end of the tunnel when it's the hardest. 

I don't know why, but I love her so much, like she is a part of my family, I'm happy when I see her happy and sad when others are dissing her. But I never met her and probably never will and I cannot know that she really is a good person inside, everything around her can be just a picture she built as her famous persona. Still, I feel like she really is that good. She's my angel, too :sara:

CannaeDrive

And she has the voice of an Angel, that's for sure.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Oh yes, she is :flutter:

Don't lose hope, global tendencies are showing a favorable stand of gay rights and this will continue improving like it or not.

I'm sending you virtual hugs :hug:

underneath the pine

Dangerous Man

I agree! Wtf is illuminati?

so96r9.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived