throwback

Throwback: ARTPOP Performance at the iTunes Festival

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladygagzus

less than two years on and this performance (and show) mesmerises me, i remember staying up till 12am to watch it all and getting wrong off my dad for doing so and the crappy internet streaming quality on my PC :pray: 

But what annoys me most is how happy she was & how excited we were then and only a few weeks/months later it started going downhill. 

Despite what everyone thinks (to me anyway) it wasn't the songs, her or the fans that ruined the era, or even her management, it was the media & their influence on the GP and some fans/trolls. Blowing EVERYTHING out of proportion, they may as well have handed her a gun and told her she can shoot herself if she wants & imo it went way too far. Then bandwagon fans left & became troll accs on social media, or fake madonna fans or Lana fans or "real music" fans. She was branded a failure despite outselling Bangerz first week & TF and TFM's first week sales combined, just because she wanted to be free & not conform to the whole "you must be shady & slutty & beautiful" idea that the media & youth culture was projecting at the time. It was a mess because of the media ultimately imo, the created the mess not gaga, troy or us tbh

Archived