Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's New Album Be "Light" or "Dark"?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

With Gaga saying very little about the new album (which is a good thing) it leaves much to be imagined as to the sound and theme of the album. We can say that Gaga has had two "light" albums (The Fame and ARTPOP) and two "dark" albums (The Fame Monster and Born This Way).

So what do you think LG5 will be? Dark or Light?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

antpats2

undeniably DARK.

The Vampire stuff. The dark clothing. Just yesterday she wore makeup inspired by the 'Lady Of the death'. 

I feel like the next album will be heavily inspired by/based around NATURE and DARKNESS 

Higher

A mixture of both. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

HolyFameMonster

I love the style for light but the dark music suits her so much better and she could relate to it a little more i guess 

xoxo cupcakke

It will sound dark but it will be light/uplifting when one looks deeply at the lyrics, kind of contrast to ARTPOP in a way :thetea:

PartySick

As long as she doesn't over hype it, it'll be all good. That was ARTPOP's downfall. It was "the most anticipated" album of 2013 but she was hyping it was back in 2012 :giveup:

I'd like a dark album though :proud:

🖤

Hoping for a good combination of both. The overall happiness we've seen from her this year, brought by the engagement, the 6th GRAMMY win, and the widely acclaimed Oscar performance, while they're working for the album would likely reflect on the record itself, much like how her previous albums mirrored what she's been through while doing those projects.

But at the same time, Gaga's 'dark' vibe - with the lyrics, the sound, the imagery - has always been her most interesting so far for me to a point it has become a huge part of her as an artist, so I hope she'd continue that with the next album as well.

TimisaMonster

I feel it could go two ways for Gaga...

1) She could use the past couple of years in a "dark" way to show her betrayals, struggle with the era, etc..

or...

2) Gaga could see how much she's grown from the past couple of years and make a happy love album about Taylor, her fans, and her "rebirth"

:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlackJudas

Just mentioned this in another thread but I think it's going to be dark with light highlights, more piano driven and hopefully more stadium records like The Queen and You & I. With Jo Calderone 'allegedly' making a comeback, I can't help but feel the album is going to head in a 70's glam direction.

Haroon

THAT WHITE CHICKS GAGA EDIT GIF LOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao::lmao: 

But yeah I think it could be a mixture of both :wao: I think it'd be down the Born This Way/The Fame Monster route though - I mean a song or theme like 'I am who I am' sounds strong and dark to me :huh: 

Highway10

i have a feeling it will be dark / goth

edit: i hope the outfits for next era are compared to these :legend:

:giveup:

Archived