💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga recorded THREE (!) songs for Paul McCartney's movie. Update!

asana15

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I was kind of hoping they filmed their duet like the way gaga did with tony bennett + animated films are ultra corny now days.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Before you all get hyped, this does not mean we are getting the song in May. It won't be for out for a while.

Der Meister

Before you all get hyped, this does not mean we are getting the song in May. It won't be for out for a while.

​Oh rly? :laughga:

TIHTY says hello :toofunga:

GagaMyBlood95

inb4 TIHTY all over again :smh:

But seriously now, I'm glad Gaga is again all over the place, everywhere!

RBNLM

yaaas gaga if you and paul do not release this i'll find you and ill punch you with a copy of cheek to cheek

Free Bitch

inb4 reductive comments cause Rihanna did it first :emma:

7X8aDJZ.gif

​Paul isn't even singing in the Rihanna song, and a duet means they'll both be singing, so Gaga does it even better then Rhenna.

Yanko

i hope we will hear it and i hope it will have a release date unlike till it happens to you 

MANiCURE1295

Yes! I was wondering what was going on between them :D glad it's still happening!

• 1 month later...
asana15

May 8, 2015 2:58pm

Just a follow-up to a OP piece (via deadline.com/2015/05/rgh-entertainment-devleoping-3d-in-360-degrees-1201423318/

Earlier in the week, Deadline took a tour of the RGH facilities. The company is currently developing a sizzle reel for High In The Clouds, in which McCartney will voice one of the main characters. It will also feature seven or eight of his new songs, including a rollicking tune performed by Lady Gaga that hasn’t been heard yet outside the studio.

So, the project is still active and moving on.

ViviLittleM

May 8, 2015 2:58pm

Just a follow-up to a OP piece (via http://deadline.com/2015/05/rgh-entertainment-devleoping-3d-in-360-degrees-1201423318/):

Earlier in the week, Deadline took a tour of the RGH facilities. The company is currently developing a sizzle reel for High In The Clouds, in which McCartney will voice one of the main characters. It will also feature seven or eight of his new songs, including a rollicking tune performed by Lady Gaga that hasn’t been heard yet outside the studio.

So, the project is still active and moving on.

​OMG YASSS

Archived