Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TRAILER #3: Avenger's: Age Of Ultron

Hellspont

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I miss Loki :emo:

​I think he's making an appearance in this movie to set up the next Thor.  

This trailer was really good.  The battle sequence with the Ultron robots looks amazing!  I was hoping for that type of warfare from the first photo we got from this movie.  Also, the GIF in the OP was my other favorite part of the trailer.  :excited2::excited2: It's just as iconic as the scene in the first Avengers when the camera wraps around the team.  Avengers-Gif_o_145258.gif

Hellspont

Not to be a rain cloud but this has to be the most annoying trailer to watch EVER :rip: The way the black bars above and below the video keep moving is so distracting, I actually had to get out of full-screen and check if it was official because I thought this one was a trailer filmed by a shakey camera and then reuploaded :deadbanana:

Now that that's off my chest :sweat: I'm super excited for this movie and the shots in the video are killer :giveup: I can't actually believe it's almost here :excited2: 

​I actually have no idea why its doing that, When I made the topic it wasnt doing it :air:

bionic

idk how i feel about this romance with hulk and black widow

​there's going to be a ~twist~, i nknow it!

buy bionic

CoolTrainerTerry

I'M HYPERVENTILATING!!

That shot of them all jumping!

And that overhead shot of them fighting in a circle!

VISION!

Jester

Not to be a rain cloud but this has to be the most annoying trailer to watch EVER :rip: The way the black bars above and below the video keep moving is so distracting, I actually had to get out of full-screen and check if it was official because I thought this one was a trailer filmed by a shakey camera and then reuploaded :deadbanana:

Now that that's off my chest :sweat: I'm super excited for this movie and the shots in the video are killer :giveup: I can't actually believe it's almost here :excited2: 

​I just realized it's a GGD embedding thing or something :udidnt: Watch it on YT and it's not like that

Haroon

​I just realized it's a GGD embedding thing or something default_udidnt.png Watch it on YT and it's not like that

​I watched it on YouTube when I posted that, it seems fixed now :huh: 

​

why are they doing this tho, it's messy

it better not be like that when I go watch it

​I actually have no idea why its doing that, When I made the topic it wasnt doing it :air:

​​​I think it was a glitch or error, it's fine now :shrug:

RAMROD

Whaaaaat?!!! Did I just see Thanos??! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zexion_armando

So flawless, except for the stupid stunted release schedule. Every single country should get it on the same damn day, not a week ahead like the UK.

River

I can't wait!!

oh god, I can't focus on anything when Chris Evans is on screen, he's just so perfect and attracting your eyes:flutter:

please more shirtless scenes with him.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FRANK1991

Whaaaaat?!!! Did I just see Thanos??! :giveup:

where? I only see the Vision

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived