Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Touches Herself in the Question Box

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Yet when Gaga touches herself and is overtly s-xual it is called 'Art'. Oh Monsters... :fan:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Yet when Gaga touches herself and is overtly s-xual it is called 'Art'. Oh Monsters... :fan:

​Indeed indeed

hausofgay

she's just a pig inside an old human body

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Yanko

I'm glad that Gaga is not a s-xual freak, she's way classier than her. When I watched this on TV I was like "Hell no, get that hand out old b*tch" :coffee:

​we've seen gagas vagina 100 times :toofunny:

HEARTHUNTER

Of course Gaga did this during TF(M)/BTW especially, maybe a little bit during AP, but since 2014 it's a new and classy Gaga I see without stupid provocations. Madonna has been repeating herself all the time :coffee:

​drink her holy water tbh 

VIIjvQB.gif

​OH MY GOD :lmao::lmao:

darkchylde

I'm laughing so hard, I'm slowly starting to like her...

Oh, Charli XCX called. She wants her shoes back.

Oh Chimera... You really think that Gaga's boobs thing wasn't an intentional promo stunt? Keep dreaming... It's as much a provocation as is this. And M is not being serious here c'mon. It her sarcastic reply to that question. This is a rather stupid topic to even have a debate...

ByeBye49

Oh my god, she was just being funny and people have to bring stupid **** into it. :lmao: 

Archived