💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Performs Living For Love & Ghosttown

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

iloveit123

She had a couple of shaky moments on 'Ghosttown' but overall it is really quite a beautiful song! Love it!

And "Living For Love" mix is energy personified! That dancing! Amazing!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

aren't those Asian girls the ones that were dancing to aura in a video posted here like one month ago?

LIFE IS GOOD

Poker

That remix of LFL is tragic omg

And Ghosttown is the most boring of her ballads from Rebel Heart

Kindness rules all.

liquidsunshine

are you kidding me? She sounded flat as hell in ghost town and the autotune wasn't even subtle.

NONONONO

These are great performances! The promo this era is simply spot on. So much for fans to enjoy.

Psychedelic

​So why mention it if it was a little in the casual sense.  Queen for craving Attention.

​I guess so, she got yours!

tumblr_lonv4reik91qkffoxo1_500.gif

Erm I must be stupid or something, but how can one have auto tune and be out of tune at the same time?

TimisaMonster

Those vocals...the autotune is real :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Psychedelic

Erm I must be stupid or something, but how can one have auto tune and be out of tune at the same time?

​You are not then. I just heard the autotune in the first verse then it's all raw vocals... shaky at times but pretty decent.

The only stupid people here are the ones who come to every Madonna thread just to find something to hate on. Let them seethe!

darkwolf

​There is no autotune. Just in some parts like in the album version, when she says "every one ran away".

manicholic

It's sad to hear Ghosttown live with backing tracks tuned up to the max and a severely autotuned mic that makes her vibrato basically inaudible... But Madonna's got to earn that few hundred to get to billionaire before she retires so

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Cody Draco

Two positives I can take from this are the fact she didn't fall and she performed Ghosttown.

tumblr_meort4lQlB1qhgj0co1_500.gif

It's sad to hear Ghosttown live with backing tracks tuned up to the max and a severely autotuned mic that makes her vibrato basically inaudible... But Madonna's got to earn that few hundred to get to billionaire before she retires so

​Yeah no... Keep trying with your hate. As was pointed out earlier, she is a bit flat here and there trough out and there is only a slight effect in the begining of the verse, can't be autotune then.  So yeah, keep your loud backing tracks and autotune excuses while the real world enjoys M's pretty decent live vocal performance.

Jenniferella

Loved it as well as the whole show !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Haroon

Not really into the Ghosttown performance :shrug: I enjoyed the Living For Love one though, I was so thankful that it wasn't another round stage one :laughga: Although seeing her on those stairs did make my heart stop for a second :gum: 

Archived