Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga songs you wish you could play for certain people

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

Do you ever just listen to a song and think, this is how I feel towards so and so? Here, you can tell us who you want to play certain songs for, if you had their 100% attention. You don't have to give names just what songs if you'd like...

I would play Swine for a lot of the kids at my school :fan:

I'd play Dope for a lot of people too :emo:

I would play G.U.Y for any guy I date :bunny:

Supersonic

I'd play Aura for Katy Perry, so she could take notes on how to write good lyrics. :hor:

Also I'd play Dope for Gaga. The ultimate inception/meta experience.

I spy a typical Katy comment the obsession is real :smh:

There is many of them I would play though. I would just like to play Gaga's music to people in general, because most people I know don't give it a chance and I know they would enjoy a lot of it.

elijahfan

I like playing pretty unknown Gaga songs at parties. And when people tell me "Damn that's so good, who is it?", I can proudly answer "GAGA, b---h". Yeah, I trick people into admitting they're Little Monsters  :pawsup:

So I like playing Government Hooker, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel or Swine to non-believers. DWUW is also a hit amongst non-fans.

Florian

I like playing pretty unknown Gaga songs at parties. And when people tell me "Damn that's so good, who is it?", I can proudly answer "GAGA, b---h". Yeah, I trick people into admitting they're Little Monsters :pawsup:

So I like playing Government Hooker, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel or Swine to non-believers. DWUW is also a hit amongst non-fans.

You're so evil ... And I like it !

LoveandMagic

I like playing pretty unknown Gaga songs at parties. And when people tell me "Damn that's so good, who is it?", I can proudly answer "GAGA, b---h". Yeah, I trick people into admitting they're Little Monsters  :pawsup:

I bow to your awesomeness.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I slip a LOT of Gaga songs into my playlists and everyone bumps to them...I listen to her so much all my friends know certain songs though, we all sing/yell along to Gypsy  :omgexcited:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

RAMROD

I will play BTW in prom night if I was a DJ :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Better Day

ARTPOP aka her best song to anyone too show them artistical and how to write good lyrics with decent hooks

Together You And I!

Archived