Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams speaks about Gagas engagement in her show

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

I don't respect Wendy, I have no sentiments for her whatsoever. And I don't think Gaga's career is over, I just think it's toned down to the public eye, and that's why I agree with Wendy on this moment being a good time to get engaged.

Haha she was actually being nice for a second but then had to insult her career :rip:

but you guys have to see it how it is... most of the GP literally have no clue about ARTPOP in the first place, someone who isn't really a fan easily sees that Gaga hasn't really been around musically, therefore concludes that her career "may or may not be over, i'm not sure".  Gaga will prove everyone wrong herself. 

You said better than I did. Allow me to quote you, to avoid some stalkers' confusion on my opinion about this.

Whispering

Rude way to say it, but not like she said any lies tbh!

What she said was inaccurate and downright ridiculous. If Gaga's career is "over" with selling 3.5 million albums in the last 15 months, a top 10 tour, two top 10 pop hits, and a Grammy win...then there are only about 5 to 10 artists and bands that aren't "over".

The actual facts prove that what Wendy Windbag blew out of her mouth are, in fact, lies.

Psychedelic

What she said was inaccurate and downright ridiculous. If Gaga's career is "over" with selling 3.5 million albums in the last 15 months, a top 10 tour, two top 10 pop hits, and a Grammy win...then there are only about 5 to 10 artists and bands that aren't "over".

The actual facts prove that what Wendy Windbag blew out of her mouth are, in fact, lies.

I agree. That's why I posted one more time and even quoted someone else, to clarify what I agreed with Wendy on and how. But you don't seem to have read that. I don't think Gaga's career is over whatsoever.

Plus, I don't know if I didn't listen carefully when I watched but I didn't hear her use the word 'over' otherwise my first comment would have never happened. Anyways, I'm hiding it to avoid any more confusions.

Whispering

I agree. That's why I posted one more time and even quoted someone else, to clarify what I agreed with Wendy on and how. But you don't seem to have read that. I don't think Gaga's career is over whatsoever.

Plus, I don't know if I didn't listen carefully when I watched but I didn't hear her use the word 'over' otherwise my first comment would have never happened. Anyways, I'm hiding it to avoid any more confusions.

You didn't listen closely then. That's what she said, therefore why the facts prove she was, indeed, lying.

I did read what you said, and refuted it with actual facts.

Psychedelic

You didn't listen closely then. That's what she said, therefore why the facts prove she was, indeed, lying.

I did read what you said, and refuted it with actual facts.

You didn't refute anything I said

I I don't respect Wendy, I have no sentiments for her whatsoever. And I don't think Gaga's career is over, I just think it's toned down to the public eye, and that's why I agree with Wendy on this moment being a good time to get engaged

Whispering

You didn't refute anything I said

Acid Heart, on 18 Feb 2015 - 17:11, said:

Psychedelic

Acid Heart, on 18 Feb 2015 - 17:11, said:

I already explain myself as to why I originally posted that, I took it back and I hid the post. If that doesnt make you happy enough, it aint my problem.

Whispering

I already explain myself as to why I originally posted that, I took it back and I hid the post. If that doesnt make you happy enough, it aint my problem.

You stated that I didn't read what you said and that I didn't refute your claim with facts. The post I quoted was the one that I responded to in the first place, the one that I responded to with facts....showing that Wendy was wrong, or in your own words, "lying".

Just because you hid your post, hours after the original response, doesn't make it go away. You said it, I responded to it.

Psychedelic

You stated that I didn't read what you said and that I didn't refute your claim with facts. The post I quoted was the one that I responded to in the first place, the one that I responded to with facts....showing that Wendy was wrong, or in your own words, "lying".

Just because you hid your post, hours after the original response, doesn't make it go away. You said it, I responded to it.

I said, you seemed not to have read my second post which is what I originally wanted to convey about this matter. I didn't listen carefully to everything this woman said, because I don't care much about her opinion. My mistake was to quickly make a reply in this thread.

When you first quoted me, my immediate reply to you was "I agree". I don't think Gaga's career is over (which I had already stated in my second post, before you started this aguement). What else do you want me to say? Beg you for forgiveness on my knees? STOP!

Whispering

I said, you seemed not to have read my second post which is what I originally wanted to convey about this matter. I didn't listen carefully to everything this woman said, because I don't care much about her opinion. My mistake was to quickly make a reply in this thread.

When you first quoted me, my immediate reply to you was "I agree". I don't think Gaga's career is over (which I had already stated in my second post, before you started this aguement). What else do you want me to say? Beg you for forgiveness on my knees? STOP!

no reason for that...stop with the hysterics. just realize that I responded to your first post and that is what i've been referring to all along.

Archived