đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Virgin Radio Lebanon gains 670k likes on FB for Gaga's transformation

Bradley

Featured Posts

I hate these kinds of comparison pictures.

'Yes lets praise her because she's wearing something "socially acceptable"' :millie: :millie: :millie: :millie:

Don't get my wrong she looks hot, but both outfits are on par in terms of how much she's slaying in them.

Mte

Bloody

When gaga was wearing these crazy outfits you were saying that she should dress normally and classy and now that she dresses more normal clothes you want the outragious outfits back.You have to decide :awkney:

I just want her to be her serself  :shrug:

I like both.

And, honestly, they're both appropriate for their respective contexts. It makes no damn sense for her to wear crazy outfits during the C2C era.

For the love of God how many times does she have to repeat that she doesn't do theatricality for the sake of theatricality. It's always tied to a reason behind her music.

Sugarfall

I like how she's being appreciated, I just don't like how it's basically putting down being different. 'Yay she's normal like she should be'. 

When gaga was wearing these crazy outfits you were saying that she should dress normally and classy and now that she dresses more normal clothes you want the outragious outfits back.You have to decide :awkney:

I just want her to be her serself  :shrug:

It's probably just a different opinion being more vocal now, not people changing their mind

hughdancy

Virgin Radio Lebanon :awkney:

The most basic facebook page tbfh

Only flop gays, pre-teens, and people who don't quite trust their partners like it :messga:

djBuffoon

I like both.

And, honestly, they're both appropriate for their respective contexts. It makes no damn sense for her to wear crazy outfits during the C2C era.

For the love of God how many times does she have to repeat that she doesn't do theatricality for the sake of theatricality. It's always tied to a reason behind her music.

Exactly. :tea: But I wouldn't expect the vast majority of casual listeners to understand, or even consider, that.

I like both.

:applause:

I hate these kinds of comparison pictures.

'Yes lets praise her because she's wearing something "socially acceptable"' :millie: :millie: :millie: :millie:

Don't get my wrong she looks hot, but both outfits are on par in terms of how much she's slaying in them.

This!

A few of my friends already tagged me saying how beautiful she is now. And I'm like "you don't need to shame something in order to praise something else." :wtf:

Archived