💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Deactivating @AZEALIABANKSNYC was a pointless decision. We know at this point that Azealia simply can't keep her mouth shut on things. She's already on @XoCheapy talking about the liberal media. She should've kept the other account activated, at least that one was locked and she wasn't getting any flack for it. Then again, no one important really knows the Cheapy account is her.

inuborg
1 hour ago, Temple said:

Deactivating @AZEALIABANKSNYC was a pointless decision. We know at this point that Azealia simply can't keep her mouth shut on things. She's already on @XoCheapy talking about the liberal media. She should've kept the other account activated, at least that one was locked and she wasn't getting any flack for it. Then again, no one important really knows the Cheapy account is her.

Yeah I don't get it lol 

3 hours ago, Temple said:

I mean she's signed to a label so she has to release...right? :gum: 

Actually....quite the opposite. It's harder for her to release when SHE wants too. Before hand she could release something whenever the **** she wanted (it would flop, and thats the problem) now she has a behind her, with (hopefully) some distribution, she is on their terms. We don't know the parameters  of her deal, but she probably doesn't have 100% freedom whether she think she does or not. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I love Rihanna a lot. I also love Azealia but this witchcraft **** is getting out of hand. TURN RIHANNA BACK TO NORMAL RIGHT THIS MINUTE AMANDA!!! 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Chromatica

I wonder why Interscope was so reluctant to release BWET. I know there were no radio hits on it, but she'd been working on it for years and it cost them millions to clear those samples. They were draining money on her, they could've at least put the album out. How likely was it that they were actually going to get a return on investment at that point? Had they at least been willing to give the album some deserved promo, it at least could've gone further than it did. It could've been one of those Grammy nominated albums that deserves to win but didn't, and she could've gotten some promo that way. 

10 hours ago, Temple said:

I wonder why Interscope was so reluctant to release BWET. I know there were no radio hits on it, but she'd been working on it for years and it cost them millions to clear those samples. They were draining money on her, they could've at least put the album out. How likely was it that they were actually going to get a return on investment at that point? Had they at least been willing to give the album some deserved promo, it at least could've gone further than it did. It could've been one of those Grammy nominated albums that deserves to win but didn't, and she could've gotten some promo that way. 

Totally agree. 

I really enjoyed how everything started falling into place as soon as she left them

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

On 2/21/2017 at 2:42 AM, Hexxx said:

I love Rihanna a lot. I also love Azealia but this witchcraft **** is getting out of hand. TURN RIHANNA BACK TO NORMAL RIGHT THIS MINUTE AMANDA!!! 

omg this is awesome

That's Gossip

inuborg
3 hours ago, PotatoBanks said:

i legit only just heard playhouse oops

but wow 

Sis how late could you be :green:  but isn't it amazing? :flutter: 

have you heard Crown and Wat U Do?

2 hours ago, inuborg said:

Sis how late could you be :green:  but isn't it amazing? :flutter: 

have you heard Crown and Wat U Do?

ye lol jake usually keeps me up to date so it's his fault i was missing out. 

they're both sooo good, crown giving me 212 vibes bc of the screamy chorus and  the second half of the first verse of wut u do is just my fave thing, her flow is just sooo smooth. :legend: 

:)

• 2 weeks later...
inuborg
1 minute ago, chan said:

I WANT TREASURE ISLAND NOW I WANT TREASURE ISLAND RIGHT NOOOWWW 

This this this. Too bad she out there looking a hot mess in Paris. 

nothereforgaga

i'm glad she's out there doing things in Paris tho. and at least gay paris loves ha denim thong

Archived