💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm drifting away from Gaga

LikeJesusSaid

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll love her next album. I feel the same but I think her next album is gonna be amazing

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

During the black out I kinda got into p!nk and Lana more but I came back. I never left GGD though. I was still connected I would say

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm not really drifting away, but im kinda pissed off with this whole ARTPOP era mess. She better pull something amazing for the next era or im going to be REALLY disappointed. 

Whispering

Drift on away, it really is your choice. It's not like you have a contract or commitment of any kind to a pop artist.

If Gaga puts out music you like in the future, buy it. If not, no big deal...simply move along to other artists or different music.

wahkeenasitka

Personally, I don't listen to her music that much.... 

I'm more into who she is as a human being, as a performer & entertainer.... I follow her on the daily, and have for the last 5 years - but I listen to a LOT of other music, when I want to listen to music... Gaga is something I only listen to only occasionally. 

Personally, as I am 35, I have gone through MANY music phases in my life, and have noticed that I go through many phases of obsession about a particular artist or music genre during different times in my life... 

When I was a teenager, I listened to a lot of Yes, Genesis, The Police, Led Zeppelin, etc... When I got older, say around 16 / 17, i got really into Bjork, Sarah McLachlan, PJ Harvey, Ani DiFranco, Tori Amos and other female singer-songwriters... eventually, I drifted through years of indie rock, and eventually got REALLY into electronic dance music, and went through a brief but intense psytrance phase... I've also put in years being obsessed with Jazz, only to lose interest later.... 

What I'm saying is - I still have love and appreciation for all the music I've obsessed with during previous times in my life... but losing interest in a musician is just a normal part of being a music fan. I feel like I've developed a really large, expansive music taste as a result... and can really appreciate a lot of different genres and feelings of music. I love African music, I love Jazz, I love EDM, I love Gaga, I love female singer-songwriters.... 

It's good to always keep exploring new music. There is so much good music in this world....... (and also a ton of crap!)

migamiga

I go through periods where I don't listen to her and don't really think about her. It's normal. In fact it's very normal lol. And to be fair gaga hasn't really done much lately or put out any new music/art (that we can listen to *ahem tihty). Whether you come back to her is not a big deal. Just do whatever feels right for you :)

''You'll be back honey.''

:rip:

That's fine. It's totally okay to explore other artists, even if your connection to gaga is still "there". Idk why there is this expectation that you must listen to gaga and gaga only at any time.

high heeled fem

i'm connected with her way to express herself artistically so i'll never get tired i'm not interested in no one else on the pop scenes she ispires my work.it is about the way of thinking.

exactly mate u hit it on the head :yes:

and besides im stalking her instagram everyday still :lollipop:

listen to her day at gym pretty much :whitney: ARTPOP ****ing classic for it

ProdigyARTPOP

I still love Gaga , from CTC only like her solos so that's all I listen to , except her old music, but since she doesn't have new pop hits , I've been liking Taylor Swift 1989 , album is ðŸ˜

OpusDiaboli666

I'm the same way..I used to crave for her to post things on Twitter or Instagram and I was so happy to just see pics of her or hear her thoughts..now I just acknowledge it but I don't really care and Idk why..C2C DVD has been lying around the house for a few days now while a couple of months ago I couldn't have waited to watch it..now it's like: hmm I'll get to it when I have time.

She's just not as important to me anymore but I don't think it has anything to do with her new direction..

gagzus

It's completely fine to listen to other artists and explore music taste bc this happened to me between btw and ARTPOP. It helped me appreciate other music more and since then Ive never stopped listenin to new music everyday, even when ARTPOP came out.

Gaga's still my everything even in her down time when I don't hear about her much or don't listen to her music much, besides she'd want us to widen our music taste

i listen to so many other artists beside gaga.....there is nothing wrong with that ,gaga is just my fave i guess

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived