đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Purity Ring [Another Eternity out now!]

squeala

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

another eternity isn't as good as shrines but i wasn't expecting that. i do appreciate that they are expanding their sound. i think the next album will be truly great

Was so surprised to get a notification last night saying that the album is ready to be downloaded on iTunes! Can't wait to get my physical copy next week.

And, along with that, the album is already climbing up the Canadian charts! The album is #1 on the iTunes Electronic charts already, and begin again is #9 on the iTunes Electronic charts!

MoCY3ff.png

In case you're wondering, the album is #34 on the overall iTunes albums as of right now. :)

squeala

Was so surprised to get a notification last night saying that the album is ready to be downloaded on iTunes! Can't wait to get my physical copy next week.

And, along with that, the album is already climbing up the Canadian charts! The album is #1 on the iTunes Electronic charts already, and begin again is #9 on the iTunes Electronic charts!

MoCY3ff.png

In case you're wondering, the album is #34 on the overall iTunes albums as of right now. :)

​that's huge oh my god

thanks for posting

Dawson

​that's huge oh my god

thanks for posting

​Midnight City still in the top 10 :giveup:

squeala

​Midnight City still in the top 10 :giveup:

​paper planes :air:

Archived