💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In my opinion, ARTPOP is better than The Fame Monster

ANUSLOVER96

Featured Posts

ANUSLOVER96

I really don't like comparing so much but it's just that ARTPOP had been dragged too much and TFM praised too much.

it really hurts me how monsters say "it's not that good" or "her other albums are way better"

I love them both SO MUCH! but I think TFM is REALLY overrated it's a great album anyway and I think  it's better than a lot of pop albums, but it's praised a lot because of its massive success.

The Fame Monster is just not that deep. ARTPOP is really deep and has a great message and super-personal it's well produced and it's way more mature.

and think about it! The Fame Monster's songs are just not THAT great I mean "Teeth" "So Happy I Could Die" "Dance In The Dark" are just not that great compared to "Mary Jane Holland" "Sexxx Dreams" or "Gypsy"

in fact if I had to arrange my most fav Gaga albums it'd be like this:

Born This Way

ARTPOP

The Fame

The Fame Monster

what do you think? and how would you arrange them?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I listen to TF/TFM so much more than the others. Pretty much a handful of TFM tracks daily, or every other day.

The ones I only really listen to from AP is Aura and Sexxx Dreams. HML from BTW.

I think TF/TFM was her best work so far.

Son of Venus

The Fame Monster is just not that deep.

The Fame Monster's songs are just not THAT great I mean "Teeth" "So Happy I Could Die" "Dance In The Dark" are just not that great compared to "Mary Jane Holland" "Sexxx Dreams" or "Gypsy"

:what:

Haroon

On the contrary, I think The Fame Monster is one of her deepest albums :udidnt: Monster and Dance In The Dark have a lot of emotion behind them it seems :omg:

I really enjoy both albums so I'm not really sure which one I prefer, there are more songs I enjoy on ARTPOP but then again it has double the number of songs so I'm not sure if that counts :dies:

monketsharona

For you ;)

Though I agree ARTOP was an amazing album (and a messy era) !I still love it so much !

TFM is still my favorite album by Gaga. It means a lot for me (more than any other Gaga albums)

SlaeUrAnus

No, I disagree.

Everyhing about TFM was perfect from performances, outfits, singles to music videos. That era was fantastic and the music was amazing.

It isn't that deep? Really? :emma: The lyrical content is Gaga's deepest and best to date!

Dance in the Dark is one of her best singles and single handedly owns everything on ARTPOP.

Oh and The Fame over TFM? I need :air:

In my messy era.

jojo Freud

I enjoy both but I for sure enjoy and pursue to listen to the fame monster over ARTPOP

My ranking of gaga albums

1. Born This Way

2. The Fame Monster

3. C2C

5. ARTPOP

5. The Fame

Fiona Apple

How many grammys does TFM have?

How many grammy does ARTPOP have? 

:lolgaga:

Grammys are also about success and reviews..So you shouldn't have posted this

• Admin featured this topic