💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

A Beaverhausen

ARTPOP is my favourite Gaga album so far :) ON REPEAT!!!!  :shocked:  :worship2:

tumblr_mrrcujoayI1rpgfoho3_500.gif

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Because thats what humans do, talk about things that interest us with other humans

Yeah you're sure right, humans love to spread hatred. That's why "Kill all muslims" was a trending topic for at least 3 days worldwide.

I think that those who hate it, they hate it because of its underperformance. If the album didn't have all this mess going on everybody would love it right now 

This. ARTPOP is amazing, second best right after Born This Way (and Born This Way is the best album ever created)

Well... you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't share it. I love ARTPOP, its fresh, upbeat, wild, and I love electronic music so I went into it very fast. It has this mood of crazy party that I enjoy a lot.

I think people hate it for many reasons:

- the underperformance and the mess of the era. I still remember clearly the swing of opinions from heaven to hell between the week it leaked and the week it went on sale. It was dramatically drastic. And then the fact that after Applause nothing worked out only put some more fuel to the flames. Just remember that initial critiques pointed GUY as the best song of the record, something worthy of Gaga's peak time (in their words). Now its like a joke here because it didnt do well. Something to think about.

- the changes in some songs from swinefest version to album version. Some of the details that were added later were not beneficial.

- the fact that some instrumentals were recycled from the producers, even tho that also happened in BTW and it is Gaga who chose that material and wrote the lyrics over it.

- it can happen that people dont like it, not everybody is into full electronic, that is not a sin. However there is a distance from not liking it to hating it. I think the feeling of hate comes fueled by the two previous factors.

Hello, it's me

Fiona Apple

Isn't it the opposite? She started off doing completely generic pop music and now she's moving onto jazz...

She was NEVER doing "generic" pop music lol..And she is not even moving onto jazz..She just made a jazz album  :smh:

Katsuki Bakugo

Anything will be souless when you play the **** out of it... give it a break hunty find some new artists...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....

you must be joking :toofloppy:  Gaga has always been mainstream, what did you expect? that she'll release alternative? :smh:

The sound of the music i want to listen to changes everytime , sometimes i don't listen to ARTPOP at all . Sometimes DAmn i'm listening to Sexxx Dreams  :creepflop:

CANT at this being most discussed, the guy was just giving his opinion on the album and yall are coming for him, this just shows how much all of you are delusional and wont accept the fact that ARTPOP is indeed not that great (in my book anyway). Its more about the sales, the charts, and the airplay. ARTPOP didnt have that unique gaga feel to it.

guess whos up in this bitch

Kinda agree, dunno ARTPOP just has something missing compared to TF/M and BTW

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Yeah you're sure right, humans love to spread hatred. That's why "Kill all muslims" was a trending topic for at least 3 days worldwide.

Oh my god I just remembered that we only can spread love with every intention, if I close my eyes to negativity it will disappear.

Archived