tumblr_louw4lGg2D1qf3xzvo1_r2_500.gif

One year anniversary of the most overrated album of 2014. :applause:

You mean this album

Iggy-Azalea-The-New-Classic-2014-1200x12

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joaco95

One year anniversary of the most overrated album of 2014. :applause:

What ARTPOP couldn't accomplished 'cause it was too bad :applause:

I remember I was driving to work that afternoon and Ryan (Batmans Hooker) tweeted me and i was like what the **** i have to go to work and beyoncé just released a new album?!?????

I'll never forgot the day it was dropped. I remember waking up and hearing about it and had to rush to school and was DYING to listen the whole day. :air:

Definitely one of the most incredible and revolutionary moments in pop music this decade/century. Living legend. So lucky I got to see her in 2014 I witnessed the REIGN y'all :cry:

I got to see her for the first time this year, too after stanning for so long, and I was amazed. Beyonce's truly amazing, and anyone who says she's overrated or doesn't deserve what she's got right now clearly doesn't like her for other reasons. 

:legend:

RAMROD

It was a good evening.

I just got home, and got to GGD.

And there was a thread about it.

And I was like, WTF!

:lmao: :lmao:

And purchase it right away.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I got to see her for the first time this year, too after stanning for so long, and I was amazed. Beyonce's truly amazing, and anyone who says she's overrated or doesn't deserve what she's got right now clearly doesn't like her for other reasons. 

YES sis! :legend:

The Mrs. Carter Show was fantastic, best night of my life. Just hearing Haunted live was... :giveup: :giveup:

Beyoncé proving you don't need a long list of #1's to stand the test of time and become a LEGEND. She's literally doing everything right. This gal is talented in so many ways, business-wise to performance-wise and everything in between. :cry:

Edit: your avi is amazing :giggle:

Just A Holy Fool

I always was kind of whatever to Bey, but then she went and did this... and I was slayed beyond belief. I finally accepted our true queen. 

YES sis! :legend:

The Mrs. Carter Show was fantastic, best night of my life. Just hearing Haunted live was...

Beyoncé proving you don't need a long list of #1's to stand the test of time and become a LEGEND. She's literally doing everything right. This gal is talented in so many ways, business-wise to performance-wise and everything in between. :cry:

Edit: your avi is amazing :giggle:

Agreed! She's truly amazing. I couldn't take her performances at OTRT. Unbelievable. She's already a legend, I don't care what anyone else says. And it's nice to know that she and Gaga (the two I truly care about) think so high of each other and are really genuine when asked about each other. Happy they got to work together, too!!

Thank you!! :hug: I love some Miguel.  :giggle:

Archived