đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily confirms artRAVE DVD on Twitter!

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Not here for hyping thiz shiz and then only get C2C special be happy :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was for the projections. The DVD was recorded before the artRAVE in London.Praying that they will include slow-motion scenes, they look so epic in those tour previews :cry:

Nope it wasn't for projection. They filmed us half of show and they Never projected it. Only Gags

Nope it wasn't for projection. They filmed us half of show and they Never projected it. Only Gags

That's odd. Well they have multiple cameras, and there's always someone controlling what's being projected. It might be for the DVD, but it might have been for the projection as well.

I guess its safe to believe this now but Gaga must announce this personally  :yes:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

TraeumereiLPB

GGD YOU BETTER NOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!! IF YOU ARE JUST PLAYIN WITH US AND THIS DVD WILL NOT BE RELEASED I WILL DO SOME NASTY THINGS TO YOU, I SWEAR IT WILL BE KINDA TRASHY!!!

Please let it be true :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

But WHERE was it filmed? I've never seen any camera cranes and stuff like that :scar:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Girl Under You

Paradise

artRAVE DVD

Gaga in a studio where RedOne usually records

GagaDaily is "confirming" so many things

Not believing him xox

That's odd. Well they have multiple cameras, and there's always someone controlling what's being projected. It might be for the DVD, but it might have been for the projection as well.

They filmed us during Gypsy and When we screamed.. Pretty sure it for Dvd or Gypsy

For me one of the most exciting parts of this will be that we'll have a HQ version of Partynauseous tumblr_inline_ncj3nwuq891qf3eh3.gif

But we already have that because of the soundboard leaks :emma:

GlamGorgeousGG

Still hesitant to get too excited about this....

I definitely want it, but not sure if this is only based on what some monsters said about their backstage M&G while others say she didn't confirm anything backstage.

Interludicrous

But we already have that because of the soundboard leaks :emma:

Yeah but they're still floppy quality without any professional remastering :emma:

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived