Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official WW Sales

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Gaga's record sales are amazing tho esp. the album copies sold; considering music industry is a flop nowadays (except Adele).

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Mary

Gaga's record sales are amazing tho esp. the album copies sold; considering music industry is a flop nowadays (except Adele).

This

SomethingMore

Does anyone know what Adele's total WW sales are (songs + albums)?

19 - 6.5 mil copies

21 - 18.5 mil copies

ALBUMS : 25 million

Rolling in the deep - 8.5 mil

Someone Like You - 6.5 mil

Set Fire To the Rain - 4.0 mil

= 19 million

So around 50 million when you include singles from the first album (I think Chasing pavments and Make you feel my love are the only 2 which are successful)...

Bloody Mary

19 - 6.5 mil copies

21 - 18.5 mil copies

ALBUMS : 25 million

Rolling in the deep - 8.5 mil

Someone Like You - 6.5 mil

Set Fire To the Rain - 4.0 mil

= 19 million

So around 50 million when you include singles from the first album (I think Chasing pavments and Make you feel my love are the only 2 which are successful)...

Gaga will probably always dominate, then! Her WW sales will just keep going up because she'll never stop working like Adele someday (soon) will! :coolgum:

Gaga is Life

It's quite very shocking how many sales she's made in this amount of time compared to everyone else.

Bloody Mary

Do album sales typically go up significantly during the tour that promotes the album? For instance, will BTW sales in Japan increase a lot while she's touring there? Or do you think it will only be a slight increase?

Archived