💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

I want her to do something minimal. Minimal electronic sound, like this or this (this too_). It's mature electronic sound. I know that she will not take this to extremes, but make something close to it. Maybe some Bjork inspired songs. Also the looks will be minimal. Something like that.and that .I'd be amazed with something like that. Maybe some deep house inspiration. 

Voltaire

I want mixed arena rock, anthem pop, some radio players. Not sugary pop. Basically, further away from Katy and Rihanna.

I want gaga to have her Jagged Little Pill or Rumors. Basically, the sort of broad-appeal popular music that will get radio play, great critic reviews, and allow her a lot of depth for song writing.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

First of all: that image compilation in the OP gives me life.

K, I would love to have some R&B/Pop songs along the lines of SHICD/BM/DWUW. I live for her melancholic songs with distorted synths. Something that really accompanies her voice rather than her voice accompanying the "ears-on-me" instrumental. Dance would be nice, but it's beginning to become a little numbing.

SPARTACUS

Give me an album of Edge of Glorys, Gypsies and Dopes and I'm good. And don't gve me this "hopefully top20 hits". We can get #1s again!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Something rich and interesting, like she's been cooking some ideas away from this boring world. I hate the idea of something Adele-like/Sam Smith-like, but I'd die if she did something minimalist in the likes of Lorde.

something like pokerface

lol

Battle 4 Ur Life

THIS IS THE SOUND I WANT FOR ALBUM 6, listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5zolCFDUM8

Will I get it tho? NO.

I want light, unpretentious songs. Is it too much to ask? I'm pretty sure it's not what we'll get in the end anyway, it will probably be an album full of overproduced, dated rock songs to prove everyone for the 100th tim she can sing and push the envelope and be original and all that blablabla instead of doing what she's good at. and what her voice sounds good in. I already presume this rock album is gonna sound tense and schizo like ARTPOP (but not in a good way like ARTPOP)

I miss the times when it was her voice complimenting the songs, not the other way around.

...Btw, I'm avoiding this thread because we are so freaking FAR AWAY from this sixth album, It's just a load of sad spectulation for now... :/

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

UnicornLeather

I want to see her to more like a pop/rock album with minimal autotune and processed vocals. Maybe even bring back her Back Up Singers from the monster ball for the Album

I don't like the title #Monster4Life. Maybe it could be that Christmas present thing or something, and its a compliation of unreleased Born This Way/ARTPOP songs

Gaga Ate My Ass

I think Gaga is over the whole dark era in her life :( she seema very happy now so i think she'll be making happy fun ballads.

ItsTommyBitch

Idk what kind of sound she will take for her next album, but i feel pretty confident its going to divide or unite this fanbase more than ARTPOP did and may just be ha magnum opus in terms of Lyrical content :legend:

(Inb4 its just bubblegum pop w.o autotune :smh: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Highway10

all I want is the Princess Die studio version ft Lana Del Rey :excited2:

that's never gonna happen tbh :awkney:

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived