Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande slammed for being a diva on Australian Promo Tour

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Not really diva-ish in my honest opinion. Actually it's great that she chooses to be so in control like that :applause:

She can be in control with her own career and her own music. By dictating how others should do THEIR jobs, that's being a diva. There's a difference.

cosmicPOPdream

If it were a male celebrity asking for all of these things, it would NEVER BE A PROBLEM.

She's an A List Celebrity. **** OFF

MrFameKills

DON’T ask questions about:

(1) Relationships/Dating/Ex-boyfriends

(2) Mariah Carey

(3) Sam & Cat/Jennette McCurdy

(4) Working/collaborating with Justin Bieber

(5) Her grandfather passing away

this is pretty reasonable  :shrug:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

If I was her I'd want that picture deleted too :shrug: I don't think it's okay that she just ditched the whole thing though, I'm sure that wasted time & money unnecessarily :noparty: The things on the to-don't list seem pretty reasonable to me :yes:

Didymus

She can be in control with her own career and her own music. By dictating how others should do THEIR jobs, that's being a diva. There's a difference.

It's her picture that's gonna be spread all over the internet. If she doesn't like the way she looks, I think she has the right to demand those pictures to be removed. I mean, are we really defending photographers and journalists who don't care one **** about her but just want a good picture to sell or a juicy story to tell? :shrug:

In fact, you could say it's more sad that any celebrity trying to put a stop to the media controlling her image and positioning herself in a place of authority to protect her integrity is called a diva and/or a b---h.

No wonder my friend DESPISES her to the gods!

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Alcina Dimitrescu

Not really diva-ish in my honest opinion. Actually it's great that she chooses to be so in control like that :applause:

I think the diva part comes from never returning to finish the photos/interview and sending security to delete the pics (again)

South Blonde

Mariah... She knows everyone would ask her about that...  :dies:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived